- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title droughtFerrari's new F1 car is a "development of last year's, not a revolution" says team principal Mattia Binotto at its unveiling before the 2019 season.
- Formula 1 2019: New car gallery, plus launch & testing scheduleSee the new-for-2019 F1 cars in our picture gallery, plus keep up to date with the latest car launches and testing schedule.
- F1 gossip: Alonso, Sainz, Racing Point, Stroll, Raikkonen, HamiltonMcLaren yet to decide on Alonso role, Stroll has words for Williams and Alfa Romeo leave it late to finish car for testing, plus more.
- Kimi Raikkonen puts first miles on new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 carKimi Raikkonen puts the first miles on the new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 car at Ferrari's Fiorano track.
- Lando Norris: McLaren driver says he won't be seduced by glamour of F1Rookie driver Lando Norris says he won't be seduced by the party lifestyle of Formula 1 as he prepares for his first season with McLaren.
- McLaren: MCL34 car for 2019 Formula 1 season unveiledMcLaren unveil their car for the 2019 season but team boss Zak Brown says the manufacturer is in a "rebuild process".
- Formula 1 2019: The 20 drivers lining up this yearTwenty drivers, 10 teams, but who is driving for who in 2019 and can anybody stop reigning world champion Lewis Hamilton?
- Formula 1 2019: All you need to know about the teamsBBC Sport profiles the 10 teams contesting the 2019 Formula 1 season, with Mercedes aiming for a sixth successive constructors' title.
- Racing Point team principal wants to take new team to 'very top' of F1The new Racing Point team have set themselves the ambitious target of getting to the "very top" of Formula 1.
- Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered carMax Verstappen drives the initial laps as Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered car at Silverstone.
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title drought
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Quentin Wilson gave one of Viezu’s products a great endorsement in yesterday’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/motoring/quentin-willson/2011/02/27/beter-mpg-is-v-easy-115875-22951283/ Clink this link for details http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Giving you the power to choose. A unique switchable system which allows you, the driver, to choose your vehicle’s tuning. Viezu V-Switch is a portable, standalone customer based programmer that is truly simple to use and gives you ultimate flexibility … Continue reading
We are an approved dealer for Viezu. Read their comments below regarding the video above. We are developing a great relationship with Red Line magazine, we recently tuned a Subaru Sti for them with strong results, so impressed were they … Continue reading
At Peak Performance Tuning, we are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. Below is a testimonial from the owner of a Porsche 911 3.6 Bi-Turbo (996), which we recently remapped and achieved gains of 80bhp and 110nm of … Continue reading
We always achieve outstanding results from an ECU remap for any VW diesel engine, be it a 1.9 TDi, or 2.0 TDi engine. Remapping the VW Golf GT TDi 1.9 PD150 can give incredible results, giving power output of virtually … Continue reading