- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio MarchionneFormula 1 bosses are warned not to "provoke" Ferrari in what promise to be difficult negotiations over the sport's future.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottas, McLaren, Ricciardo, WebberLewis Hamilton set for biggest contract in British sport, Nico Rosberg reveals how to beat the Brit and McLaren put pre-season troubles to bed, plus more.
- Formula 1: Dear F1 - please be more unpredictable in 2018BBC Radio 5 live F1 commentator Jack Nicholls hopes the 2018 Formula 1 season is a little less predictable.
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes chief predicts three-way fight for F1 titleMercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff says he expects the new season to be a "three-way fight" with his team, Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Australian Grand Prix: Who will take the first win of 2018?Pre-season testing is over and the teams are ready for lights out in Australia but who do you think will take the first win?
- Halos, heartbreak & Hamojis: historic season set to begin down underA city pulsating with sporting endeavour raises the curtain on F1 2018 - and could kick-start history for Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel.
- F1 on the BBC: Australian Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the first race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Formula 1: FIA boss Jean Todt responds to halo criticismMotorsport boss Jean Todt hits back at criticism of the new halo head protection device from Toto Wolff, among others.
- Mexico EPrix: Highlights as Daniel Abt gets Audi's first win of Formula E seasonWatch race highlights as Germany's Daniel Abt wins the Mexico EPrix to give Audi their first win of the Formula E season
- Formula 1: Who was your pick for the best-looking car for the 2018 F1 season?The 2018 Formula 1 cars have been revealed but which one did you choose as your favourite? It's time to reveal the results...
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio Marchionne
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Quentin Wilson gave one of Viezu’s products a great endorsement in yesterday’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/motoring/quentin-willson/2011/02/27/beter-mpg-is-v-easy-115875-22951283/ Clink this link for details http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Giving you the power to choose. A unique switchable system which allows you, the driver, to choose your vehicle’s tuning. Viezu V-Switch is a portable, standalone customer based programmer that is truly simple to use and gives you ultimate flexibility … Continue reading
We are an approved dealer for Viezu. Read their comments below regarding the video above. We are developing a great relationship with Red Line magazine, we recently tuned a Subaru Sti for them with strong results, so impressed were they … Continue reading
At Peak Performance Tuning, we are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. Below is a testimonial from the owner of a Porsche 911 3.6 Bi-Turbo (996), which we recently remapped and achieved gains of 80bhp and 110nm of … Continue reading
We always achieve outstanding results from an ECU remap for any VW diesel engine, be it a 1.9 TDi, or 2.0 TDi engine. Remapping the VW Golf GT TDi 1.9 PD150 can give incredible results, giving power output of virtually … Continue reading