- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Fernando Alonso: Toyota confirm LMP1 sportscar test in BahrainToyota confirm Fernando Alonso will test their LMP1 sportscar at a rookie session in Bahrain on Sunday.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the Rugby League World Cup, ATP Finals and rugby union's autumn internationals.
- F1 Gossip: Hamilton, Vettel, Rosberg, DRS, Montoya, Kubica, PirelliHamilton says he learned nothing from Rosberg, Montoya says Kubica's possible return is "a joke", Pirelli developing new wet tyre, plus more.
- How Michael Schumacher's £5.5m Ferrari won in Monaco 2001As Michael Schumacher's 2001 Ferrari is sold at auction for a record fee, BBC Sport looks back at how the seven-time world champion won his final Monaco Grand Prix..
- Chris Froome strays on to Nico Rosberg’s patch in MonacoWatch 2016 F1 world champion Nico Rosberg and four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome take a ride around the Monaco GP circuit.
- F1 on the BBC: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the final race of the 2017 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Toro Rosso retain Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley for 2018 F1 seasonToro Rosso confirm they will retain drivers Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley for the 2018 Formula 1 season.
- F1 bosses to discuss grands prix securityFormula 1 bosses plan to discuss security at grands prix following problems in Brazil, including the robbery of Mercedes personnel.
- Tyre testing cancelled after armed robberiesMcLaren and Pirelli cancel tyre testing amid security concerns after another attempted armed robbery near Sao Paulo's F1 circuit.
- Lewis Hamilton: Formula 1's three-engine limit for drivers 'sucks'World champion Lewis Hamilton says he does not like the move to limit drivers to just three engines for next season.
- Fernando Alonso: Toyota confirm LMP1 sportscar test in Bahrain
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Quentin Wilson gave one of Viezu’s products a great endorsement in yesterday’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/motoring/quentin-willson/2011/02/27/beter-mpg-is-v-easy-115875-22951283/ Clink this link for details http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Giving you the power to choose. A unique switchable system which allows you, the driver, to choose your vehicle’s tuning. Viezu V-Switch is a portable, standalone customer based programmer that is truly simple to use and gives you ultimate flexibility … Continue reading
We are an approved dealer for Viezu. Read their comments below regarding the video above. We are developing a great relationship with Red Line magazine, we recently tuned a Subaru Sti for them with strong results, so impressed were they … Continue reading
At Peak Performance Tuning, we are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. Below is a testimonial from the owner of a Porsche 911 3.6 Bi-Turbo (996), which we recently remapped and achieved gains of 80bhp and 110nm of … Continue reading
We always achieve outstanding results from an ECU remap for any VW diesel engine, be it a 1.9 TDi, or 2.0 TDi engine. Remapping the VW Golf GT TDi 1.9 PD150 can give incredible results, giving power output of virtually … Continue reading