- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Palmer, Alonso, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Massa, HamiltonLewis Hamilton is "grateful" for Sebastian Vettel's mistakes, McLaren offered Honda sabbatical before split, plus more.
- Notifications, Live Guide, MySport and social media with BBC SportWith latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- Fizz-sprayer or bit-part player - can you pick the podium finishers?As Nico Hulkenberg sets an unwanted F1 record in Singapore, can you work out who did - and didn't - make the podium?
- Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite earthquakeNext month's Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite the earthquake that hit the capital Mexico City on Tuesday.
- Perez donates to Mexico City earthquake fundForce India driver Sergio Perez donates three million pesos (£124,500) to victims of the earthquake in his native Mexico.
- Jim Clark museum given go aheadA funding package is in place for the project celebrating the Scottish two-time Formula One champion.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Quentin Wilson gave one of Viezu’s products a great endorsement in yesterday’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/motoring/quentin-willson/2011/02/27/beter-mpg-is-v-easy-115875-22951283/ Clink this link for details http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Giving you the power to choose. A unique switchable system which allows you, the driver, to choose your vehicle’s tuning. Viezu V-Switch is a portable, standalone customer based programmer that is truly simple to use and gives you ultimate flexibility … Continue reading
We are an approved dealer for Viezu. Read their comments below regarding the video above. We are developing a great relationship with Red Line magazine, we recently tuned a Subaru Sti for them with strong results, so impressed were they … Continue reading
At Peak Performance Tuning, we are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. Below is a testimonial from the owner of a Porsche 911 3.6 Bi-Turbo (996), which we recently remapped and achieved gains of 80bhp and 110nm of … Continue reading
We always achieve outstanding results from an ECU remap for any VW diesel engine, be it a 1.9 TDi, or 2.0 TDi engine. Remapping the VW Golf GT TDi 1.9 PD150 can give incredible results, giving power output of virtually … Continue reading