- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force IndiaSebastian Vettel frustrated, Valterri Bottas blames tyres, Lewis Hamilton puzzled, Lance Stroll could test for Force India, plus more.
- Formula 1 on the BBC: Mexican Grand Prix radio & online coverage detailsFollow the 19th race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra and the BBC Sport website and app.
- Lewis Hamilton must wait for fifth world title as Kimi Raikkonen wins in United StatesLewis Hamilton's wait for a fifth world title goes on as Kimi Raikkonen wins the United States Grand Prix.
- Formula 1: Austin GP lap with Williams' new driver George RussellWilliams' new driver George Russell drives BBC reporter Andrew Benson round a lap of the Circuit of the Americas which hosts Sunday's Austin GP.
- United States Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton on pole positionLewis Hamilton starts the US Grand Prix on pole position as he seeks to take the final step towards wrapping up a fifth world title.
- US Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton is in Formula 1's top five, says Fernando AlonsoFour-time world champion Lewis Hamilton is one of the five greatest champions in Formula 1 history, says Fernando Alonso.
- Mick Schumacher wins Formula 3 European titleMick Schumacher, the son of seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael, says winning the Formula 3 European title "means everything".
- German GP included in confirmed 2019 calendarThe 2019 Formula 1 season will finish in December, and the German Grand Prix is included on the calendar.
- Formula 1: George Russell joins Williams to become third British driver in 2019Twenty-year-old George Russell will become the third British driver in Formula 1 next year after signing to race for Williams.
- Formula 1: How would the championship standings look without the errors?The errors made by Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari have been a defining story of the season, but where would they and Mercedes be without the mistakes?
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force India
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Quentin Wilson gave one of Viezu’s products a great endorsement in yesterday’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/motoring/quentin-willson/2011/02/27/beter-mpg-is-v-easy-115875-22951283/ Clink this link for details http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Giving you the power to choose. A unique switchable system which allows you, the driver, to choose your vehicle’s tuning. Viezu V-Switch is a portable, standalone customer based programmer that is truly simple to use and gives you ultimate flexibility … Continue reading
We are an approved dealer for Viezu. Read their comments below regarding the video above. We are developing a great relationship with Red Line magazine, we recently tuned a Subaru Sti for them with strong results, so impressed were they … Continue reading
At Peak Performance Tuning, we are always happy to receive feedback from our customers. Below is a testimonial from the owner of a Porsche 911 3.6 Bi-Turbo (996), which we recently remapped and achieved gains of 80bhp and 110nm of … Continue reading
We always achieve outstanding results from an ECU remap for any VW diesel engine, be it a 1.9 TDi, or 2.0 TDi engine. Remapping the VW Golf GT TDi 1.9 PD150 can give incredible results, giving power output of virtually … Continue reading