- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1 2019: Car launch & testing scheduleYour guide to the key dates for pre-season car launches and testing for the 2019 Formula 1 season.
- Niki Lauda: Former F1 world champion released from hospital after lung problemsThree-time Formula 1 world champion Niki Lauda is released from a Vienna hospital after treatment for influenza.
- Schumacher Jr joins Ferrari driver academyMick Schumacher, son of seven-time champion Michael, has joined the Ferrari driver academy, sources close to the team say.
- Verstappen handed 'public service' punishment for shoving OconMax Verstappen will serve part of his "public service" punishment "as an observer to the stewards" at Saturday's Formula E race in Marrakesh.
- Andreas Seidl: McLaren appoint German as new boss of Formula 1 teamMcLaren appoint Andreas Seidl as the new managing director of their Formula 1 team - although he does not yet have a specific start date.
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto replaces Maurizio Arrivabene as team principalMaurizio Arrivabene is replaced as Ferrari team principal by former technical boss Mattia Binotto.
- 'Schumacher's legacy will last forever' - tributes to F1 legend on 50th birthdayF1 legend Michael Schumacher's "life and legacy will last forever" says Lewis Hamilton, as tributes are paid to the seven-time world champion on his 50th birthday.
- Schumacher at 50: Remembering his record-breaking and sometimes controversial careerBBC Sport's chief F1 writer Andrew Benson reflects on the career of Michael Schumacher, one of the greatest drivers of all time, as he turns 50
- 2019 Formula 1 calendarDates and venues for the 2019 Formula 1 season.
- Family to celebrate Schumacher's 'victories and records' on 50th birthdayThe family of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher say they will celebrate his "victories and records" when he turns 50 on Thursday.
- Formula 1 2019: Car launch & testing schedule
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading