- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio MarchionneFormula 1 bosses are warned not to "provoke" Ferrari in what promise to be difficult negotiations over the sport's future.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottas, McLaren, Ricciardo, WebberLewis Hamilton set for biggest contract in British sport, Nico Rosberg reveals how to beat the Brit and McLaren put pre-season troubles to bed, plus more.
- Formula 1: Dear F1 - please be more unpredictable in 2018BBC Radio 5 live F1 commentator Jack Nicholls hopes the 2018 Formula 1 season is a little less predictable.
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes chief predicts three-way fight for F1 titleMercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff says he expects the new season to be a "three-way fight" with his team, Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Australian Grand Prix: Who will take the first win of 2018?Pre-season testing is over and the teams are ready for lights out in Australia but who do you think will take the first win?
- Halos, heartbreak & Hamojis: historic season set to begin down underA city pulsating with sporting endeavour raises the curtain on F1 2018 - and could kick-start history for Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel.
- F1 on the BBC: Australian Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the first race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Formula 1: FIA boss Jean Todt responds to halo criticismMotorsport boss Jean Todt hits back at criticism of the new halo head protection device from Toto Wolff, among others.
- Mexico EPrix: Highlights as Daniel Abt gets Audi's first win of Formula E seasonWatch race highlights as Germany's Daniel Abt wins the Mexico EPrix to give Audi their first win of the Formula E season
- Formula 1: Who was your pick for the best-looking car for the 2018 F1 season?The 2018 Formula 1 cars have been revealed but which one did you choose as your favourite? It's time to reveal the results...
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio Marchionne
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading