- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Father comparisons never a problem - Schumacher JrMick Schumacher says he has no problem with people comparing him to his father, the seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher.
- Valtteri Bottas - no more just Lewis Hamilton's wingmanIn his first column of the 2019 season, former Renault driver Jolyon Palmer looks at the impact Valtteri Bottas' win in Melbourne will have on his season
- Sebastian Vettel: Charles Leclerc will put me under pressure all seasonSebastian Vettel says his new Ferrari team-mate Charles Leclerc will push him hard throughout this season.
- Five of the best images from the Australian Grand PrixFive of the best images from the Australian Grand Prix where Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas claimed victory.
- Bottas wins in Australia after Hamilton overtakeValtteri Bottas wins Australian Grand Prix and gains new bonus point after overtaking Lewis Hamilton at start.
- The Secret Aerodynamicist: have Ferrari designed themselves into a corner?He can't tell you which F1 team he works for, but The Secret Aerodynamicist can reveal an awful lot we didn't know about in the sport.
- Williams driver George Russell on his first car, F1 heroes and doing his own washingWilliams' new Formula 1 star George Russell tells BBC Sport how he first fell in love with racing and reveals the surprising things that go through his mind on the grid.
- Hamilton, Vettel and Button pay tribute to 'iconic' WhitingLewis Hamilton describes Charlie Whiting an "iconic figure" in Formula 1 following the race director's sudden death at the age of 66.
- With the new season upon us, we look at the five key talking pointsWith the new F1 season finally upon us, Andrew Benson takes a look at five big talking points ahead of the first Grand Prix of the season in Australia.
- Australian Grand Prix: Formula 1 Breakdown - Are Ferrari fastest?BBC Formula 1 commentator Jack Nicholls attempts to use football to help guide us through the prospects in F1 this season.
- Father comparisons never a problem - Schumacher Jr
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading