- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon PalmerIs Kimi Raikkonen right to stay on in F1 at the expense of a log-jam of younger talent dreaming of a seat on the grid?
- F1 gossip: Brawn, Wehrlein, Wolff, Red BullFerarri's spell "broken" by Mercedes, Wehrlein set for Toro Rosso, FIA to inspect Ferrari's camera device.
- Formula 1's owners sign sponsorship rights deal for in-play bettingFormula 1's owners sign a deal, reportedly worth more than $100m, to sell sponsorship rights to betting companies.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Sebastian Vettel defends Ferrari strategySebastian Vettel defends Ferrari after a strategy call cost him second place in the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Lewis Hamilton wins in Singapore with Sebastian Vettel thirdLewis Hamilton cruises to victory at the Singapore Grand Prix as Sebastian Vettel loses more ground in the title race.
- Singapore GP: Toto Wolff criticises Renault over Esteban Ocon U-turnRenault refuse to comment on swingeing criticisms of their management from Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff.
- Formula 1 reveals 2021 car conceptsFormula 1 reveals plans to improve the quality of racing with a new car design to be introduced in 2021.
- Still in F1? What are the main players of 'crashgate' doing 10 years on?'Crashgate' was one of the biggest scandals in Formula 1 history, but what became of those involved 10 years later?
- Meet Lando Norris - McLaren's new kid on the blockLando Norris will become Britain's youngest F1 driver with McLaren in 2019.
- Jolyon Palmer column: Brilliant Hamilton dragging Mercedes towards titleLewis Hamilton's exemplary drive in Italy could be a season-defining moment, writes BBC F1 analyst Jolyon Palmer.
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon Palmer
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading