- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1 gossip: Lewis Hamilton returns to social mediaLewis Hamilton returns to social media, Paul di Resta laments Williams exit, plus more.
- Williams name Kubica as reserve driver - seven years after serious crashRobert Kubica is named Williams reserve driver, seven years after suffering life-changing injuries in a crash, as Sergey Sirotkin takes race driver spot.
- Dan Gurney: Pioneering F1 driver dies aged 86Dan Gurney, one of the greatest Formula 1 drivers of the 1960s and the first to spray champagne on the podium, dies aged 86.
- Formula 1 boss keen on staging race in Danish capital Copenhagen by 2020Formula 1 boss Chase Carey has backed plans for a new race in the Danish capital Copenhagen.
- Daniil Kvyat: Red Bull reject joins Ferrari as development driverRed Bull reject Daniil Kvyat has been signed by Ferrari as their development driver.
- Monger training as stunt driverHaving his legs amputated below the knee hasn't stopped Billy Monger getting back in the driving seat.
- Formula 1: Williams finalising Sergey Sirotkin 2018 driveWilliams are closing on a deal to sign Russian Sergey Sirotkin as the final piece of the 2018 grid falls into place.
- Breaking records, brilliant corners & veganism - Hamilton on 2017 changesLewis Hamilton discusses his record-breaking season, becoming the most successful F1 qualifier in history and how he is "done" with eating meat.
- Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'boys don't wear dresses' remarkThe Formula 1 driver appeared to say the boy's outfit makes him "so sad" in an Instagram video.
- 'Vettel in Baku was like Tyson biting Holyfield's ear'2017 saw faster cars, Sebastian Vettel on the edge and a season which had half the overtakes of the last - which is a good thing, apparently.
- Formula 1 gossip: Lewis Hamilton returns to social media
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading