- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Lewis Hamilton: Michael Schumacher's record has never been a targetFive-time world champion Lewis Hamilton says reaching Michael Schumacher's record of seven Formula 1 world titles "has never been on his mind".
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Verstappen, Ocon, Perez, Alonso, FerrariHamilton 'willing' car on, Verstappen goaded by Ocon, and F1 race director dismisses call for rule change.
- Lewis Hamilton would prefer more F1 races at venues with 'real racing history'Lewis Hamilton questions taking the sport to new countries and would like to see more races in places with "real racing history".
- Ocon 'tainted by brainless move' in Brazil - Palmer columnFormer Renault driver Jolyon Palmer on why Esteban Ocon was "plain wrong" in Brazil, and why Max Verstappen should not have been punished.
- Formula E: BBC to broadcast electric road races for first timeThe BBC will show coverage of every ABB FIA Formula E Championship race from December.
- 'We don't want robots in F1' - Red Bull chief defends VerstappenRed Bull team principal Christian Horner defends Max Verstappen after he pushed rival driver Esteban Ocon after the Brazilian GP.
- Writing lines? Litter-picking? What 'public service' could Verstappen do?Max Verstappen must do two days of "public service" after shoving Esteban Ocon at the Brazilian GP - but what could that entail?
- Lewis Hamilton wins after Max Verstappen collides with Esteban Ocon in BrazilLewis Hamilton wins the Brazilian Grand Prix after leader Max Verstappen is shunted off the circuit by backmarker Esteban Ocon.
- Huge tattoos, hair & hope - the Hamilton effectHuge tattoos, Mercedes coloured hair, and kids and pets called Lewis... there are many ways Hamilton fans show their allegiance to F1 world champion.
- Fernando Alonso to return to Indy 500 next yearFernando Alonso is set to return to Indy 500 next year for a second attempt at winning motorsport's informal 'triple crown'.
- Lewis Hamilton: Michael Schumacher's record has never been a target
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading