- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Fernando Alonso: Toyota confirm LMP1 sportscar test in BahrainToyota confirm Fernando Alonso will test their LMP1 sportscar at a rookie session in Bahrain on Sunday.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the Rugby League World Cup, ATP Finals and rugby union's autumn internationals.
- F1 Gossip: Hamilton, Vettel, Rosberg, DRS, Montoya, Kubica, PirelliHamilton says he learned nothing from Rosberg, Montoya says Kubica's possible return is "a joke", Pirelli developing new wet tyre, plus more.
- How Michael Schumacher's £5.5m Ferrari won in Monaco 2001As Michael Schumacher's 2001 Ferrari is sold at auction for a record fee, BBC Sport looks back at how the seven-time world champion won his final Monaco Grand Prix..
- Chris Froome strays on to Nico Rosberg’s patch in MonacoWatch 2016 F1 world champion Nico Rosberg and four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome take a ride around the Monaco GP circuit.
- F1 on the BBC: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the final race of the 2017 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Toro Rosso retain Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley for 2018 F1 seasonToro Rosso confirm they will retain drivers Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley for the 2018 Formula 1 season.
- F1 bosses to discuss grands prix securityFormula 1 bosses plan to discuss security at grands prix following problems in Brazil, including the robbery of Mercedes personnel.
- Tyre testing cancelled after armed robberiesMcLaren and Pirelli cancel tyre testing amid security concerns after another attempted armed robbery near Sao Paulo's F1 circuit.
- Lewis Hamilton: Formula 1's three-engine limit for drivers 'sucks'World champion Lewis Hamilton says he does not like the move to limit drivers to just three engines for next season.
- Fernando Alonso: Toyota confirm LMP1 sportscar test in Bahrain
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading