- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GPMcLaren struggle for answers for their ever-decreasing pace, and Charles Leclerc does what all the greats did before him.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, McLaren, Alonso, Leclerc, Perez, HartleyLewis Hamilton calls for races that need more pit stops, McLaren's Eric Boullier not quitting, Charles Leclerc praised, plus more.
- Hamilton on French GP pole in Mercedes one-twoLewis Hamilton wins a battle with Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas for pole position at the first French Grand Prix for 10 years.
- Horner would be 'surprised' if Ricciardo left Red BullRed Bull team boss Christian Horner says he would be "surprised" if Daniel Ricciardo left Red Bull this season.
- Hamilton top as Perez loses wheel at high speedLewis Hamilton fastest in second practice for the French Grand Prix, as Sergio Perez loses a wheel at high speed.
- French GP: How it feels to drive a Formula 1 carIf you were given the chance to drive a Formula 1 car, would you floor it? or stall it?
- How does it feel to drive an F1 car?BBC News reporter Chris Partridge experiences what it takes to drive a Renault F1 car around the Paul Ricard circuit in France.
- Lewis Hamilton fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson crashesLewis Hamilton is fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson suffers a big crash & engine fire.
- Daniel Ricciardo: McLaren in talks with Red Bull driverMcLaren are in talks with Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo about driving for them in Formula 1 next year.
- French Grand Prix: Who will win at Circuit Paul Ricard?The French Grand Prix returns to the F1 calendar after a decade away, so who will be crowned king of Le Castellet?
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GP
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading
Viezu recently released their new BMW 118d Tuning map. The BMW is a very popular vehicle to be tuned. Viezu can now give very significant additional power and torque completely transforming BMW Diesel. The new Viezu tuning software remaps the … Continue reading
Today Viezu developed a remap for a customers Citroen DS3 HDi (90) The owner was over the moon with the new power figures. The bhp peaked at 121 (an increase of a 31bhp!) and it now develops torque of 210 … Continue reading
We remapped this VW Caddy 1.9 Tdi (105) today. Following the remap, the van is now much more responsive and the extra power and torque has made a huge difference to the performance. The acceleration has improved beyond recognition. Even … Continue reading
We recently remapped Nik’s BMW 320d M Sport for fuel economy www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk He was happy with the performance of his car, but was concerned with increasing the MPG due to his long daily commute and rising … Continue reading
Peak Performance Tuning are specialists in ECU remapping and tuning of engine management systems. Would you like to take control of your vehicle and decide how you want it to perform? Whether you want better performance, improved fuel economy or even … Continue reading
We Remapped a Ford Transit T350 (90) yesterday. The owner Andy has commented that the throttle response has improved, it’s generally quicker and he no longer has to change to a lower gear on hills as it “romps up” hills … Continue reading
We remapped a Renault Megane 1.9Dci yesterday with fantastic results. Here are some comments from its owner Stephen Just got back home and the car drives fantastic! Update today – Once again thank you for all your hard work! The … Continue reading