- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force IndiaSebastian Vettel frustrated, Valterri Bottas blames tyres, Lewis Hamilton puzzled, Lance Stroll could test for Force India, plus more.
- Formula 1 on the BBC: Mexican Grand Prix radio & online coverage detailsFollow the 19th race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra and the BBC Sport website and app.
- Lewis Hamilton must wait for fifth world title as Kimi Raikkonen wins in United StatesLewis Hamilton's wait for a fifth world title goes on as Kimi Raikkonen wins the United States Grand Prix.
- Formula 1: Austin GP lap with Williams' new driver George RussellWilliams' new driver George Russell drives BBC reporter Andrew Benson round a lap of the Circuit of the Americas which hosts Sunday's Austin GP.
- United States Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton on pole positionLewis Hamilton starts the US Grand Prix on pole position as he seeks to take the final step towards wrapping up a fifth world title.
- US Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton is in Formula 1's top five, says Fernando AlonsoFour-time world champion Lewis Hamilton is one of the five greatest champions in Formula 1 history, says Fernando Alonso.
- Mick Schumacher wins Formula 3 European titleMick Schumacher, the son of seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael, says winning the Formula 3 European title "means everything".
- German GP included in confirmed 2019 calendarThe 2019 Formula 1 season will finish in December, and the German Grand Prix is included on the calendar.
- Formula 1: George Russell joins Williams to become third British driver in 2019Twenty-year-old George Russell will become the third British driver in Formula 1 next year after signing to race for Williams.
- Formula 1: How would the championship standings look without the errors?The errors made by Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari have been a defining story of the season, but where would they and Mercedes be without the mistakes?
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force India
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Mr Hunt wanted better throttle response and overall performance from his Jaguar X-Type 2.0 TDCi as it just wasn’t performing how he would have liked. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk , Mr Hunt was very happy with … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Josh wanted better performance and more pulling power from his Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi he had recently bought as the 85hp it produced as standard just wasn’t enough. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning, the van now produces around 110hp and … Continue reading
Stuart was very happy with his BMW 530d he had recently bought, but had heard that ECU Remapping could improve the car to give him so much more. So he called Peak performance Tuning. With gains of 42hp and 90nm … Continue reading