- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GPMcLaren struggle for answers for their ever-decreasing pace, and Charles Leclerc does what all the greats did before him.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, McLaren, Alonso, Leclerc, Perez, HartleyLewis Hamilton calls for races that need more pit stops, McLaren's Eric Boullier not quitting, Charles Leclerc praised, plus more.
- Hamilton on French GP pole in Mercedes one-twoLewis Hamilton wins a battle with Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas for pole position at the first French Grand Prix for 10 years.
- Horner would be 'surprised' if Ricciardo left Red BullRed Bull team boss Christian Horner says he would be "surprised" if Daniel Ricciardo left Red Bull this season.
- Hamilton top as Perez loses wheel at high speedLewis Hamilton fastest in second practice for the French Grand Prix, as Sergio Perez loses a wheel at high speed.
- French GP: How it feels to drive a Formula 1 carIf you were given the chance to drive a Formula 1 car, would you floor it? or stall it?
- How does it feel to drive an F1 car?BBC News reporter Chris Partridge experiences what it takes to drive a Renault F1 car around the Paul Ricard circuit in France.
- Lewis Hamilton fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson crashesLewis Hamilton is fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson suffers a big crash & engine fire.
- Daniel Ricciardo: McLaren in talks with Red Bull driverMcLaren are in talks with Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo about driving for them in Formula 1 next year.
- French Grand Prix: Who will win at Circuit Paul Ricard?The French Grand Prix returns to the F1 calendar after a decade away, so who will be crowned king of Le Castellet?
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GP
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Mr Hunt wanted better throttle response and overall performance from his Jaguar X-Type 2.0 TDCi as it just wasn’t performing how he would have liked. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk , Mr Hunt was very happy with … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Josh wanted better performance and more pulling power from his Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi he had recently bought as the 85hp it produced as standard just wasn’t enough. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning, the van now produces around 110hp and … Continue reading
Stuart was very happy with his BMW 530d he had recently bought, but had heard that ECU Remapping could improve the car to give him so much more. So he called Peak performance Tuning. With gains of 42hp and 90nm … Continue reading