- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title droughtFerrari's new F1 car is a "development of last year's, not a revolution" says team principal Mattia Binotto at its unveiling before the 2019 season.
- Formula 1 2019: New car gallery, plus launch & testing scheduleSee the new-for-2019 F1 cars in our picture gallery, plus keep up to date with the latest car launches and testing schedule.
- F1 gossip: Alonso, Sainz, Racing Point, Stroll, Raikkonen, HamiltonMcLaren yet to decide on Alonso role, Stroll has words for Williams and Alfa Romeo leave it late to finish car for testing, plus more.
- Kimi Raikkonen puts first miles on new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 carKimi Raikkonen puts the first miles on the new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 car at Ferrari's Fiorano track.
- Lando Norris: McLaren driver says he won't be seduced by glamour of F1Rookie driver Lando Norris says he won't be seduced by the party lifestyle of Formula 1 as he prepares for his first season with McLaren.
- McLaren: MCL34 car for 2019 Formula 1 season unveiledMcLaren unveil their car for the 2019 season but team boss Zak Brown says the manufacturer is in a "rebuild process".
- Formula 1 2019: The 20 drivers lining up this yearTwenty drivers, 10 teams, but who is driving for who in 2019 and can anybody stop reigning world champion Lewis Hamilton?
- Formula 1 2019: All you need to know about the teamsBBC Sport profiles the 10 teams contesting the 2019 Formula 1 season, with Mercedes aiming for a sixth successive constructors' title.
- Racing Point team principal wants to take new team to 'very top' of F1The new Racing Point team have set themselves the ambitious target of getting to the "very top" of Formula 1.
- Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered carMax Verstappen drives the initial laps as Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered car at Silverstone.
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title drought
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Mr Hunt wanted better throttle response and overall performance from his Jaguar X-Type 2.0 TDCi as it just wasn’t performing how he would have liked. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk , Mr Hunt was very happy with … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Josh wanted better performance and more pulling power from his Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi he had recently bought as the 85hp it produced as standard just wasn’t enough. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning, the van now produces around 110hp and … Continue reading
Stuart was very happy with his BMW 530d he had recently bought, but had heard that ECU Remapping could improve the car to give him so much more. So he called Peak performance Tuning. With gains of 42hp and 90nm … Continue reading