- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula E: Best moments so far with driver Sam BirdBritish driver Sam Bird talks us through Formula E's best moments since its debut in 2014 and why it's 'more exciting' than F1.
- McLaren announces Bahrain Merida pro cycling partnershipThe McLaren Group says the aim is "to be the best in professional cycling" after signing a deal to become a 50% partner in the Bahrain Merida team.
- Formula E: Felipe Massa says all-electric series 'a lot closer' than F1Felipe Massa says "many drivers" are able to win a race in Formula E compared to his previous career in Formula 1.
- Formula E: Why refreshed and recharged electric racing series is a must watchRefreshed and recharged - Formula E is live on the BBC this season and there are plenty of reasons why it is a must watch.
- Formula 1: Mercedes' Toto Wolff says 2018 was 'most challenging season'This year was Mercedes' "most challenging season", team boss Toto Wolff says after picking up a fifth consecutive Formula 1 constructors' championship trophy.
- F1 quiz: Kimi wins, Putin on the podium & Ricciardo's shoeyThe F1 season had high drama, famous faces and the odd Ricciardo shoey. Take the quiz to see how many highlights you remember.
- Fernando Alonso to use Chevrolet engine in the 2019 Indy 500Fernando Alonso will use a Chevrolet engine for his bid to win the Indianapolis 500 next year, his McLaren team confirms.
- Williams name Nicholas Latifi as 2019 reserve driverCanadian Nicholas Latifi will be reserve driver for Williams in 2019, joining from Force India, where he was development driver.
- Who will be racing in Formula 1 in 2019?Who will be driving for which team in Formula 1 in 2019? BBC Sport takes a look at all the latest driver movements.
- Stroll to join Force India from Williams for 2019Lance Stroll will switch from Williams to Force India for the 2019 season, joining the team his billionaire father helped rescue from administration.
- Formula E: Best moments so far with driver Sam Bird
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Mr Hunt wanted better throttle response and overall performance from his Jaguar X-Type 2.0 TDCi as it just wasn’t performing how he would have liked. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk , Mr Hunt was very happy with … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Josh wanted better performance and more pulling power from his Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi he had recently bought as the 85hp it produced as standard just wasn’t enough. Following the remap by Peak Performance Tuning, the van now produces around 110hp and … Continue reading
Stuart was very happy with his BMW 530d he had recently bought, but had heard that ECU Remapping could improve the car to give him so much more. So he called Peak performance Tuning. With gains of 42hp and 90nm … Continue reading