- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Fernando Alonso: Toyota confirm LMP1 sportscar test in BahrainToyota confirm Fernando Alonso will test their LMP1 sportscar at a rookie session in Bahrain on Sunday.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the Rugby League World Cup, ATP Finals and rugby union's autumn internationals.
- F1 Gossip: Hamilton, Vettel, Rosberg, DRS, Montoya, Kubica, PirelliHamilton says he learned nothing from Rosberg, Montoya says Kubica's possible return is "a joke", Pirelli developing new wet tyre, plus more.
- How Michael Schumacher's £5.5m Ferrari won in Monaco 2001As Michael Schumacher's 2001 Ferrari is sold at auction for a record fee, BBC Sport looks back at how the seven-time world champion won his final Monaco Grand Prix..
- Chris Froome strays on to Nico Rosberg’s patch in MonacoWatch 2016 F1 world champion Nico Rosberg and four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome take a ride around the Monaco GP circuit.
- F1 on the BBC: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the final race of the 2017 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Toro Rosso retain Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley for 2018 F1 seasonToro Rosso confirm they will retain drivers Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley for the 2018 Formula 1 season.
- F1 bosses to discuss grands prix securityFormula 1 bosses plan to discuss security at grands prix following problems in Brazil, including the robbery of Mercedes personnel.
- Tyre testing cancelled after armed robberiesMcLaren and Pirelli cancel tyre testing amid security concerns after another attempted armed robbery near Sao Paulo's F1 circuit.
- Lewis Hamilton: Formula 1's three-engine limit for drivers 'sucks'World champion Lewis Hamilton says he does not like the move to limit drivers to just three engines for next season.
- Fernando Alonso: Toyota confirm LMP1 sportscar test in Bahrain
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk