- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon PalmerIs Kimi Raikkonen right to stay on in F1 at the expense of a log-jam of younger talent dreaming of a seat on the grid?
- F1 gossip: Brawn, Wehrlein, Wolff, Red BullFerarri's spell "broken" by Mercedes, Wehrlein set for Toro Rosso, FIA to inspect Ferrari's camera device.
- Formula 1's owners sign sponsorship rights deal for in-play bettingFormula 1's owners sign a deal, reportedly worth more than $100m, to sell sponsorship rights to betting companies.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Sebastian Vettel defends Ferrari strategySebastian Vettel defends Ferrari after a strategy call cost him second place in the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Lewis Hamilton wins in Singapore with Sebastian Vettel thirdLewis Hamilton cruises to victory at the Singapore Grand Prix as Sebastian Vettel loses more ground in the title race.
- Singapore GP: Toto Wolff criticises Renault over Esteban Ocon U-turnRenault refuse to comment on swingeing criticisms of their management from Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff.
- Formula 1 reveals 2021 car conceptsFormula 1 reveals plans to improve the quality of racing with a new car design to be introduced in 2021.
- Still in F1? What are the main players of 'crashgate' doing 10 years on?'Crashgate' was one of the biggest scandals in Formula 1 history, but what became of those involved 10 years later?
- Meet Lando Norris - McLaren's new kid on the blockLando Norris will become Britain's youngest F1 driver with McLaren in 2019.
- Jolyon Palmer column: Brilliant Hamilton dragging Mercedes towards titleLewis Hamilton's exemplary drive in Italy could be a season-defining moment, writes BBC F1 analyst Jolyon Palmer.
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon Palmer
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk