- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1 gossip: Lewis Hamilton returns to social mediaLewis Hamilton returns to social media, Paul di Resta laments Williams exit, plus more.
- Williams name Kubica as reserve driver - seven years after serious crashRobert Kubica is named Williams reserve driver, seven years after suffering life-changing injuries in a crash, as Sergey Sirotkin takes race driver spot.
- Dan Gurney: Pioneering F1 driver dies aged 86Dan Gurney, one of the greatest Formula 1 drivers of the 1960s and the first to spray champagne on the podium, dies aged 86.
- Formula 1 boss keen on staging race in Danish capital Copenhagen by 2020Formula 1 boss Chase Carey has backed plans for a new race in the Danish capital Copenhagen.
- Daniil Kvyat: Red Bull reject joins Ferrari as development driverRed Bull reject Daniil Kvyat has been signed by Ferrari as their development driver.
- Monger training as stunt driverHaving his legs amputated below the knee hasn't stopped Billy Monger getting back in the driving seat.
- Formula 1: Williams finalising Sergey Sirotkin 2018 driveWilliams are closing on a deal to sign Russian Sergey Sirotkin as the final piece of the 2018 grid falls into place.
- Breaking records, brilliant corners & veganism - Hamilton on 2017 changesLewis Hamilton discusses his record-breaking season, becoming the most successful F1 qualifier in history and how he is "done" with eating meat.
- Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'boys don't wear dresses' remarkThe Formula 1 driver appeared to say the boy's outfit makes him "so sad" in an Instagram video.
- 'Vettel in Baku was like Tyson biting Holyfield's ear'2017 saw faster cars, Sebastian Vettel on the edge and a season which had half the overtakes of the last - which is a good thing, apparently.
- Formula 1 gossip: Lewis Hamilton returns to social media
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk