- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Father comparisons never a problem - Schumacher JrMick Schumacher says he has no problem with people comparing him to his father, the seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher.
- Valtteri Bottas - no more just Lewis Hamilton's wingmanIn his first column of the 2019 season, former Renault driver Jolyon Palmer looks at the impact Valtteri Bottas' win in Melbourne will have on his season
- Sebastian Vettel: Charles Leclerc will put me under pressure all seasonSebastian Vettel says his new Ferrari team-mate Charles Leclerc will push him hard throughout this season.
- Five of the best images from the Australian Grand PrixFive of the best images from the Australian Grand Prix where Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas claimed victory.
- Bottas wins in Australia after Hamilton overtakeValtteri Bottas wins Australian Grand Prix and gains new bonus point after overtaking Lewis Hamilton at start.
- The Secret Aerodynamicist: have Ferrari designed themselves into a corner?He can't tell you which F1 team he works for, but The Secret Aerodynamicist can reveal an awful lot we didn't know about in the sport.
- Williams driver George Russell on his first car, F1 heroes and doing his own washingWilliams' new Formula 1 star George Russell tells BBC Sport how he first fell in love with racing and reveals the surprising things that go through his mind on the grid.
- Hamilton, Vettel and Button pay tribute to 'iconic' WhitingLewis Hamilton describes Charlie Whiting an "iconic figure" in Formula 1 following the race director's sudden death at the age of 66.
- With the new season upon us, we look at the five key talking pointsWith the new F1 season finally upon us, Andrew Benson takes a look at five big talking points ahead of the first Grand Prix of the season in Australia.
- Australian Grand Prix: Formula 1 Breakdown - Are Ferrari fastest?BBC Formula 1 commentator Jack Nicholls attempts to use football to help guide us through the prospects in F1 this season.
- Father comparisons never a problem - Schumacher Jr
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk