- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Palmer, Alonso, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Massa, HamiltonLewis Hamilton is "grateful" for Sebastian Vettel's mistakes, McLaren offered Honda sabbatical before split, plus more.
- Notifications, Live Guide, MySport and social media with BBC SportWith latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- Fizz-sprayer or bit-part player - can you pick the podium finishers?As Nico Hulkenberg sets an unwanted F1 record in Singapore, can you work out who did - and didn't - make the podium?
- Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite earthquakeNext month's Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite the earthquake that hit the capital Mexico City on Tuesday.
- Perez donates to Mexico City earthquake fundForce India driver Sergio Perez donates three million pesos (£124,500) to victims of the earthquake in his native Mexico.
- Jim Clark museum given go aheadA funding package is in place for the project celebrating the Scottish two-time Formula One champion.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk