- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Lewis Hamilton: Michael Schumacher's record has never been a targetFive-time world champion Lewis Hamilton says reaching Michael Schumacher's record of seven Formula 1 world titles "has never been on his mind".
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Verstappen, Ocon, Perez, Alonso, FerrariHamilton 'willing' car on, Verstappen goaded by Ocon, and F1 race director dismisses call for rule change.
- Lewis Hamilton would prefer more F1 races at venues with 'real racing history'Lewis Hamilton questions taking the sport to new countries and would like to see more races in places with "real racing history".
- Ocon 'tainted by brainless move' in Brazil - Palmer columnFormer Renault driver Jolyon Palmer on why Esteban Ocon was "plain wrong" in Brazil, and why Max Verstappen should not have been punished.
- Formula E: BBC to broadcast electric road races for first timeThe BBC will show coverage of every ABB FIA Formula E Championship race from December.
- 'We don't want robots in F1' - Red Bull chief defends VerstappenRed Bull team principal Christian Horner defends Max Verstappen after he pushed rival driver Esteban Ocon after the Brazilian GP.
- Writing lines? Litter-picking? What 'public service' could Verstappen do?Max Verstappen must do two days of "public service" after shoving Esteban Ocon at the Brazilian GP - but what could that entail?
- Lewis Hamilton wins after Max Verstappen collides with Esteban Ocon in BrazilLewis Hamilton wins the Brazilian Grand Prix after leader Max Verstappen is shunted off the circuit by backmarker Esteban Ocon.
- Huge tattoos, hair & hope - the Hamilton effectHuge tattoos, Mercedes coloured hair, and kids and pets called Lewis... there are many ways Hamilton fans show their allegiance to F1 world champion.
- Fernando Alonso to return to Indy 500 next yearFernando Alonso is set to return to Indy 500 next year for a second attempt at winning motorsport's informal 'triple crown'.
- Lewis Hamilton: Michael Schumacher's record has never been a target
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk