- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Red Bull's Verstappen tops second practice at HockenheimMax Verstappen is the surprise pacesetter ahead of the two Mercedes in second practice at the German Grand Prix.
- German Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo edges out Lewis Hamilton in first practiceRed Bull's Daniel Ricciardo beats Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes to fastest time by just 0.004 seconds in first practice at the German Grand Prix.
- German Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo to start last after engine penaltiesRed Bull's Daniel Ricciardo will start Sunday's German Grand Prix from the back of the grid because of engine penalties.
- Valtteri Bottas: Mercedes driver signs one-year contract extensionFinn Valtteri Bottas will stay at Mercedes as Lewis Hamilton's team-mate in 2019 after agreeing a one-year extension.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Miami GP, Stroll, Vettel, LeclercLewis Hamilton turned down an offer from a rival team, Miami decision delayed, plus more.
- German Grand Prix: Sebastian Vettel fears for future of Hockenheim raceSebastian Vettel says he is "afraid" this weekend's German Grand Prix will be the country's last for the foreseeable future.
- Lewis Hamilton's British GP comments 'silly', says Sebastian VettelSebastian Vettel says Lewis Hamilton was "silly" to suggest Kimi Raikkonen deliberately crashed into him at the British Grand Prix.
- Lewis Hamilton: Mercedes driver agrees £40m-a-year deal until 2020Four-time world champion Lewis Hamilton agrees a lucrative deal to stay at Mercedes until the end of 2020.
- German Grand Prix: Pick your top three drivers at HockenheimSebastian Vettel heads to the German Grand Prix with an eight-point lead in the title race - but can he celebrate victory on home soil?
- Formula 1: The tech driving the racesBBC Click gets exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the technology behind F1.
- Red Bull's Verstappen tops second practice at Hockenheim
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk