- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio MarchionneFormula 1 bosses are warned not to "provoke" Ferrari in what promise to be difficult negotiations over the sport's future.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottas, McLaren, Ricciardo, WebberLewis Hamilton set for biggest contract in British sport, Nico Rosberg reveals how to beat the Brit and McLaren put pre-season troubles to bed, plus more.
- Formula 1: Dear F1 - please be more unpredictable in 2018BBC Radio 5 live F1 commentator Jack Nicholls hopes the 2018 Formula 1 season is a little less predictable.
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes chief predicts three-way fight for F1 titleMercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff says he expects the new season to be a "three-way fight" with his team, Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Australian Grand Prix: Who will take the first win of 2018?Pre-season testing is over and the teams are ready for lights out in Australia but who do you think will take the first win?
- Halos, heartbreak & Hamojis: historic season set to begin down underA city pulsating with sporting endeavour raises the curtain on F1 2018 - and could kick-start history for Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel.
- F1 on the BBC: Australian Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the first race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Formula 1: FIA boss Jean Todt responds to halo criticismMotorsport boss Jean Todt hits back at criticism of the new halo head protection device from Toto Wolff, among others.
- Mexico EPrix: Highlights as Daniel Abt gets Audi's first win of Formula E seasonWatch race highlights as Germany's Daniel Abt wins the Mexico EPrix to give Audi their first win of the Formula E season
- Formula 1: Who was your pick for the best-looking car for the 2018 F1 season?The 2018 Formula 1 cars have been revealed but which one did you choose as your favourite? It's time to reveal the results...
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio Marchionne
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk