- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1 2019: Car launch & testing scheduleYour guide to the key dates for pre-season car launches and testing for the 2019 Formula 1 season.
- Niki Lauda: Former F1 world champion released from hospital after lung problemsThree-time Formula 1 world champion Niki Lauda is released from a Vienna hospital after treatment for influenza.
- Schumacher Jr joins Ferrari driver academyMick Schumacher, son of seven-time champion Michael, has joined the Ferrari driver academy, sources close to the team say.
- Verstappen handed 'public service' punishment for shoving OconMax Verstappen will serve part of his "public service" punishment "as an observer to the stewards" at Saturday's Formula E race in Marrakesh.
- Andreas Seidl: McLaren appoint German as new boss of Formula 1 teamMcLaren appoint Andreas Seidl as the new managing director of their Formula 1 team - although he does not yet have a specific start date.
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto replaces Maurizio Arrivabene as team principalMaurizio Arrivabene is replaced as Ferrari team principal by former technical boss Mattia Binotto.
- 'Schumacher's legacy will last forever' - tributes to F1 legend on 50th birthdayF1 legend Michael Schumacher's "life and legacy will last forever" says Lewis Hamilton, as tributes are paid to the seven-time world champion on his 50th birthday.
- Schumacher at 50: Remembering his record-breaking and sometimes controversial careerBBC Sport's chief F1 writer Andrew Benson reflects on the career of Michael Schumacher, one of the greatest drivers of all time, as he turns 50
- 2019 Formula 1 calendarDates and venues for the 2019 Formula 1 season.
- Family to celebrate Schumacher's 'victories and records' on 50th birthdayThe family of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher say they will celebrate his "victories and records" when he turns 50 on Thursday.
- Formula 1 2019: Car launch & testing schedule
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tony wanted better MPG from his car as he does a lot of mileage in his BMW 120d coupe as part of his job. But he also wanted better performance. Tony’s brother Neil recommended that he came to us for … Continue reading
Neil’s job involves a lot of driving in his Civic 2.2 CTDI, so he wanted better fuel economy, but he was also looking for better performance from his car. So we remapped his ECU with a Performance/Economy blend level of tune. Neil was … Continue reading
John found that his Freelander TD4 2.0 was lacking in low down grunt and responsiveness, so he gave Peak Performance Tuning a call to see what we could do to help. After the remap, John took his Freelander for a test … Continue reading
Tim has a few modifications planned for his Renault Megane 2.0 16v Turbo RS (225) including an exhaust system, cone filter, new dump valve and lowering springs. He also wanted a remap and with gains of 40bhp and 75nm of torque, … Continue reading
Simon had been let down by another tuning company (that will remain nameless) at the last minute, so he called Peak Performance Tuning to see if we could help. We managed to fit his Mito 1.4 turbo (155) in on short … Continue reading
Andrew wanted better performance and more fuel economy from this Peugeot 206 HDi (90). An ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning produces both. He had a big smile on his face following the test drive as the power and response improved significantly … Continue reading
Dean needed more power and more torque for towing from his Ford Transit 2.4 (100). With an ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning and gains of 30bhp and 60nm of Torque, he received plenty of both. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk