- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force IndiaSebastian Vettel frustrated, Valterri Bottas blames tyres, Lewis Hamilton puzzled, Lance Stroll could test for Force India, plus more.
- Formula 1 on the BBC: Mexican Grand Prix radio & online coverage detailsFollow the 19th race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra and the BBC Sport website and app.
- Lewis Hamilton must wait for fifth world title as Kimi Raikkonen wins in United StatesLewis Hamilton's wait for a fifth world title goes on as Kimi Raikkonen wins the United States Grand Prix.
- Formula 1: Austin GP lap with Williams' new driver George RussellWilliams' new driver George Russell drives BBC reporter Andrew Benson round a lap of the Circuit of the Americas which hosts Sunday's Austin GP.
- United States Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton on pole positionLewis Hamilton starts the US Grand Prix on pole position as he seeks to take the final step towards wrapping up a fifth world title.
- US Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton is in Formula 1's top five, says Fernando AlonsoFour-time world champion Lewis Hamilton is one of the five greatest champions in Formula 1 history, says Fernando Alonso.
- Mick Schumacher wins Formula 3 European titleMick Schumacher, the son of seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael, says winning the Formula 3 European title "means everything".
- German GP included in confirmed 2019 calendarThe 2019 Formula 1 season will finish in December, and the German Grand Prix is included on the calendar.
- Formula 1: George Russell joins Williams to become third British driver in 2019Twenty-year-old George Russell will become the third British driver in Formula 1 next year after signing to race for Williams.
- Formula 1: How would the championship standings look without the errors?The errors made by Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari have been a defining story of the season, but where would they and Mercedes be without the mistakes?
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force India
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Blake uses his BMW 316ti 1.8 16v as his everyday car and he also takes it to shows. He had already added a cat-back performance exhaust and a cone filter as well as the obvious cosmetic mods, but wanted a little … Continue reading
Craig had just bought this BMW 330d, but was not as impressed with the performance as he thought he would have been. He was particularly unhappy with the lag when pulling away. With gains of 45hp and 90nm of torque, a remap … Continue reading
Adam wanted more pulling power and better performance from his Astra Van 1.7 diesel (75hp). With power gains of 30hp and 60nm of torque from a remap by Peak Performance Tuning, that is exactly what he received. Adam gave us the … Continue reading
Kevin wanted better economy and better performance from his Honda Civic 2.2 diesel, so he called peak Performance Tuning for an ECU Remap. Kevin was very impressed with the increased performance and pulling power following the remap and will update … Continue reading