- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title droughtFerrari's new F1 car is a "development of last year's, not a revolution" says team principal Mattia Binotto at its unveiling before the 2019 season.
- Formula 1 2019: New car gallery, plus launch & testing scheduleSee the new-for-2019 F1 cars in our picture gallery, plus keep up to date with the latest car launches and testing schedule.
- F1 gossip: Alonso, Sainz, Racing Point, Stroll, Raikkonen, HamiltonMcLaren yet to decide on Alonso role, Stroll has words for Williams and Alfa Romeo leave it late to finish car for testing, plus more.
- Kimi Raikkonen puts first miles on new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 carKimi Raikkonen puts the first miles on the new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 car at Ferrari's Fiorano track.
- Lando Norris: McLaren driver says he won't be seduced by glamour of F1Rookie driver Lando Norris says he won't be seduced by the party lifestyle of Formula 1 as he prepares for his first season with McLaren.
- McLaren: MCL34 car for 2019 Formula 1 season unveiledMcLaren unveil their car for the 2019 season but team boss Zak Brown says the manufacturer is in a "rebuild process".
- Formula 1 2019: The 20 drivers lining up this yearTwenty drivers, 10 teams, but who is driving for who in 2019 and can anybody stop reigning world champion Lewis Hamilton?
- Formula 1 2019: All you need to know about the teamsBBC Sport profiles the 10 teams contesting the 2019 Formula 1 season, with Mercedes aiming for a sixth successive constructors' title.
- Racing Point team principal wants to take new team to 'very top' of F1The new Racing Point team have set themselves the ambitious target of getting to the "very top" of Formula 1.
- Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered carMax Verstappen drives the initial laps as Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered car at Silverstone.
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title drought
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Blake uses his BMW 316ti 1.8 16v as his everyday car and he also takes it to shows. He had already added a cat-back performance exhaust and a cone filter as well as the obvious cosmetic mods, but wanted a little … Continue reading
Craig had just bought this BMW 330d, but was not as impressed with the performance as he thought he would have been. He was particularly unhappy with the lag when pulling away. With gains of 45hp and 90nm of torque, a remap … Continue reading
Adam wanted more pulling power and better performance from his Astra Van 1.7 diesel (75hp). With power gains of 30hp and 60nm of torque from a remap by Peak Performance Tuning, that is exactly what he received. Adam gave us the … Continue reading
Kevin wanted better economy and better performance from his Honda Civic 2.2 diesel, so he called peak Performance Tuning for an ECU Remap. Kevin was very impressed with the increased performance and pulling power following the remap and will update … Continue reading