- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the EFL Cup third round, the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Honda, McLaren, AitkenSebastian Vettel title hopes 'more difficult', Lewis Hamilton told to 'not let up' by Wolff, Honda critical of McLaren, plus more.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Lewis Hamilton: F1 driver on going vegan and his fears for the planetLewis Hamilton is aiming to become a vegan in an attempt to pursue the healthiest possible lifestyle and avoid damaging the planet.
- Fernando Alonso: McLaren 'very close' to securing driver for next seasonMcLaren are "very close" to securing star driver Fernando Alonso for next season, says boss Zak Brown.
- When F1's partnerships go 'bang'McLaren's second marriage with Honda has ended in divorce - but it is not the first time an F1 partnership has gone horribly wrong.
- McLaren end Honda partnership and switch to RenaultMcLaren will split with engine partner Honda and switch to Renault as Toro Rosso take Honda power units from 2018.
- Robert Kubica: World champion Nico Rosberg working to help Pole return to F1World champion Nico Rosberg has joined Robert Kubica's management team and is working on securing the Pole a return to Formula 1.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Tom recently had his BMW 1 Series remapped by us and was very happy with the results. So when his wife bought this Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDm, he called us to give it a remap to improve the performance. … Continue reading
Simon recently bough this lovely E46 BMW 330d coupe, but he had been told by several people that he would really benefit from an ECU remap. They weren’t wrong! Simon was astonished by the immediate performance improvements during his test … Continue reading
Mark lives in a very hilly area and also sometimes carries quite a lot of weight in his Focus 1.8 TDDi (90), so he found the car to be quite under powered. A performance ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning … Continue reading
Iain was happy with the performance of his Mondeo 2.0 TDCI but wanted better fuel economy. Following an economy remap from Peak Performace Tuning, he can now look forward to MPG improvements of around 10-15% with no loss of performance. … Continue reading
Richard found the performance of his Audi A4 2.0 TDI PD170 to be a little lacklustre, so he contacted Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could recommend. A Performance Remap and gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque, gave … Continue reading
Malcolm wanted better performance from his Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD (150), so he called Peak Performance Tuning for an ECU remap. This is the same engine shared with the Vauxhall Astras and Vectras and it responds really well to tuning. Malcolm was … Continue reading