- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force IndiaSebastian Vettel frustrated, Valterri Bottas blames tyres, Lewis Hamilton puzzled, Lance Stroll could test for Force India, plus more.
- Formula 1 on the BBC: Mexican Grand Prix radio & online coverage detailsFollow the 19th race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra and the BBC Sport website and app.
- Lewis Hamilton must wait for fifth world title as Kimi Raikkonen wins in United StatesLewis Hamilton's wait for a fifth world title goes on as Kimi Raikkonen wins the United States Grand Prix.
- Formula 1: Austin GP lap with Williams' new driver George RussellWilliams' new driver George Russell drives BBC reporter Andrew Benson round a lap of the Circuit of the Americas which hosts Sunday's Austin GP.
- United States Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton on pole positionLewis Hamilton starts the US Grand Prix on pole position as he seeks to take the final step towards wrapping up a fifth world title.
- US Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton is in Formula 1's top five, says Fernando AlonsoFour-time world champion Lewis Hamilton is one of the five greatest champions in Formula 1 history, says Fernando Alonso.
- Mick Schumacher wins Formula 3 European titleMick Schumacher, the son of seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael, says winning the Formula 3 European title "means everything".
- German GP included in confirmed 2019 calendarThe 2019 Formula 1 season will finish in December, and the German Grand Prix is included on the calendar.
- Formula 1: George Russell joins Williams to become third British driver in 2019Twenty-year-old George Russell will become the third British driver in Formula 1 next year after signing to race for Williams.
- Formula 1: How would the championship standings look without the errors?The errors made by Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari have been a defining story of the season, but where would they and Mercedes be without the mistakes?
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force India
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Tom recently had his BMW 1 Series remapped by us and was very happy with the results. So when his wife bought this Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDm, he called us to give it a remap to improve the performance. … Continue reading
Simon recently bough this lovely E46 BMW 330d coupe, but he had been told by several people that he would really benefit from an ECU remap. They weren’t wrong! Simon was astonished by the immediate performance improvements during his test … Continue reading
Mark lives in a very hilly area and also sometimes carries quite a lot of weight in his Focus 1.8 TDDi (90), so he found the car to be quite under powered. A performance ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning … Continue reading
Iain was happy with the performance of his Mondeo 2.0 TDCI but wanted better fuel economy. Following an economy remap from Peak Performace Tuning, he can now look forward to MPG improvements of around 10-15% with no loss of performance. … Continue reading
Richard found the performance of his Audi A4 2.0 TDI PD170 to be a little lacklustre, so he contacted Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could recommend. A Performance Remap and gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque, gave … Continue reading
Malcolm wanted better performance from his Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD (150), so he called Peak Performance Tuning for an ECU remap. This is the same engine shared with the Vauxhall Astras and Vectras and it responds really well to tuning. Malcolm was … Continue reading