- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driverBriton Oliver Rowland says he is "immensely proud" as he is named Williams young driver for 2018.
- McLaren: New colour and engine for 2018 F1 seasonMcLaren reveal the car they hope will return them to at least relative competitiveness in the 2018 season.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Vettel, Red Bull, McLaren, Renault, Force IndiaLewis Hamilton is "expecting the worst" from a rivalry with Sebastian Vettel that could deteriorate even further, plus more.
- Jolyon Palmer discusses Formula 1's new 'halo' cockpit protectionJolyon Palmer says the integration of the halo cockpit protection system “is a step too far” for Formula 1.
- World champions Mercedes reveal their new car for 2018Mercedes have unveiled their newest car, the W09. The team hope it can deliver them a record-equalling fifth consecutive world championship double this year.
- Mercedes & Ferrari hope to iron out weaknesses with 2018 carsMercedes and Ferrari unveil their new cars for the 2018 Formula 1 season with high expectations of fighting again for the title.
- Hamilton 'aiming to set new standards' in 2018Lewis Hamilton says he is aiming to set new standards in 2018 as he heads into the new Formula 1 season looking to add to his four titles.
- Toro Rosso: Pierre Gasly has 'great first day' with HondaToro Rosso driver Pierre Gasly says the team had no problems on the first day of running with their 2018 car and new engine partner Honda.
- Formula 1 testing: When testing gets... testingDaniel Ricciardo's crash in the new Red bull at Silverstone reminds us of others who have had a prang, early doors.
- Daniel Ricciardo crashes new Red Bull in first testDaniel Ricciardo crashes Red Bull's new 2018 Formula 1 car during its first test, it has emerged.
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driver
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Tom recently had his BMW 1 Series remapped by us and was very happy with the results. So when his wife bought this Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDm, he called us to give it a remap to improve the performance. … Continue reading
Simon recently bough this lovely E46 BMW 330d coupe, but he had been told by several people that he would really benefit from an ECU remap. They weren’t wrong! Simon was astonished by the immediate performance improvements during his test … Continue reading
Mark lives in a very hilly area and also sometimes carries quite a lot of weight in his Focus 1.8 TDDi (90), so he found the car to be quite under powered. A performance ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning … Continue reading
Iain was happy with the performance of his Mondeo 2.0 TDCI but wanted better fuel economy. Following an economy remap from Peak Performace Tuning, he can now look forward to MPG improvements of around 10-15% with no loss of performance. … Continue reading
Richard found the performance of his Audi A4 2.0 TDI PD170 to be a little lacklustre, so he contacted Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could recommend. A Performance Remap and gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque, gave … Continue reading
Malcolm wanted better performance from his Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD (150), so he called Peak Performance Tuning for an ECU remap. This is the same engine shared with the Vauxhall Astras and Vectras and it responds really well to tuning. Malcolm was … Continue reading