- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- McLaren announces Bahrain Merida pro cycling partnershipThe McLaren Group says the aim is "to be the best in professional cycling" after signing a deal to become a 50% partner in the Bahrain Merida team.
- Formula E: Felipe Massa says all-electric series 'a lot closer' than F1Felipe Massa says "many drivers" are able to win a race in Formula E compared to his previous career in Formula 1.
- Formula E: Why refreshed and recharged electric racing series is a must watchRefreshed and recharged - Formula E is live on the BBC this season and there are plenty of reasons why it is a must watch.
- Formula 1: Mercedes' Toto Wolff says 2018 was 'most challenging season'This year was Mercedes' "most challenging season", team boss Toto Wolff says after picking up a fifth consecutive Formula 1 constructors' championship trophy.
- F1 quiz: Kimi wins, Putin on the podium & Ricciardo's shoeyThe F1 season had high drama, famous faces and the odd Ricciardo shoey. Take the quiz to see how many highlights you remember.
- Fernando Alonso to use Chevrolet engine in the 2019 Indy 500Fernando Alonso will use a Chevrolet engine for his bid to win the Indianapolis 500 next year, his McLaren team confirms.
- Williams name Nicholas Latifi as 2019 reserve driverCanadian Nicholas Latifi will be reserve driver for Williams in 2019, joining from Force India, where he was development driver.
- Who will be racing in Formula 1 in 2019?Who will be driving for which team in Formula 1 in 2019? BBC Sport takes a look at all the latest driver movements.
- Stroll to join Force India from Williams for 2019Lance Stroll will switch from Williams to Force India for the 2019 season, joining the team his billionaire father helped rescue from administration.
- Alexander Wurz to lead all-female W Series selection programmeEx-Formula 1 driver Alexander Wurz will lead the assessment programme the new all-female W Series will use to select competitors.
- McLaren announces Bahrain Merida pro cycling partnership
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Tom recently had his BMW 1 Series remapped by us and was very happy with the results. So when his wife bought this Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDm, he called us to give it a remap to improve the performance. … Continue reading
Simon recently bough this lovely E46 BMW 330d coupe, but he had been told by several people that he would really benefit from an ECU remap. They weren’t wrong! Simon was astonished by the immediate performance improvements during his test … Continue reading
Mark lives in a very hilly area and also sometimes carries quite a lot of weight in his Focus 1.8 TDDi (90), so he found the car to be quite under powered. A performance ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning … Continue reading
Iain was happy with the performance of his Mondeo 2.0 TDCI but wanted better fuel economy. Following an economy remap from Peak Performace Tuning, he can now look forward to MPG improvements of around 10-15% with no loss of performance. … Continue reading
Richard found the performance of his Audi A4 2.0 TDI PD170 to be a little lacklustre, so he contacted Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could recommend. A Performance Remap and gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque, gave … Continue reading
Malcolm wanted better performance from his Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD (150), so he called Peak Performance Tuning for an ECU remap. This is the same engine shared with the Vauxhall Astras and Vectras and it responds really well to tuning. Malcolm was … Continue reading