- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey says sport has lost gladiatorial edgeFormula 1 has lost its gladiatorial edge with cars having become too easy to drive, says Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey.
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey 'feels responsible' on Ayrton Senna deathAdrian Newey says he feels "responsible" over the death of Ayrton Senna, who was killed at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix in a Williams car he designed.
- Lewis Hamilton tops Abu Dhabi GP second practiceLewis Hamilton heads Sebastian Vettel in second practice at the season-closing Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Formula 1 gossip: Massa, Vettel, Stroll, Honda, Ericsson, Haas, McLaren,Felipe Massa on his retirement, Sebastian Vettel expects improvements, Lance Stroll wants a "team player", Marcus Ericsson worried, plus more.
- Sebastian Vettel tops Abu Dhabi first practiceSebastian Vettel pips Lewis Hamilton to set the fastest time in first practice at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Who will top qualifying? Make your Abu Dhabi GP predictionsAs the lights go out on another Formula 1 season, who will finish on a high at the Yas Marina Circuit? Predict your qualifying top three in Abu Dhabi.
- 'Fired-up' Ferrari have learned from mistakes - VettelSebastian Vettel says he and Ferrari have learned from their mistakes in 2017 but it will be "massively tough" to beat Mercedes next year.
- Robert Kubica to test for Williams with view to Formula 1 returnRobert Kubica will test for Williams in Abu Dhabi after this weekend's season-closing grand prix, as he looks to return to Formula 1 after seven years away.
- 'Relaxed and pristine' Abu Dhabi masks track's failingsAs a facility, it's hard to fault Yas Marina but look past the superficialities and it's all a bit of a let down, writes Andrew Benson
- Felipe Massa set for F1 farewell at Abu Dhabi Grand PrixWhile he may not be among the Formula 1 greats, Felipe Massa can be very proud of a career that has brought highs, lows and plenty of tears.
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey says sport has lost gladiatorial edge
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Tom recently had his BMW 1 Series remapped by us and was very happy with the results. So when his wife bought this Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDm, he called us to give it a remap to improve the performance. … Continue reading
Simon recently bough this lovely E46 BMW 330d coupe, but he had been told by several people that he would really benefit from an ECU remap. They weren’t wrong! Simon was astonished by the immediate performance improvements during his test … Continue reading
Mark lives in a very hilly area and also sometimes carries quite a lot of weight in his Focus 1.8 TDDi (90), so he found the car to be quite under powered. A performance ECU remap from Peak Performance Tuning … Continue reading
Iain was happy with the performance of his Mondeo 2.0 TDCI but wanted better fuel economy. Following an economy remap from Peak Performace Tuning, he can now look forward to MPG improvements of around 10-15% with no loss of performance. … Continue reading
Richard found the performance of his Audi A4 2.0 TDI PD170 to be a little lacklustre, so he contacted Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could recommend. A Performance Remap and gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque, gave … Continue reading
Malcolm wanted better performance from his Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD (150), so he called Peak Performance Tuning for an ECU remap. This is the same engine shared with the Vauxhall Astras and Vectras and it responds really well to tuning. Malcolm was … Continue reading