- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the EFL Cup third round, the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Honda, McLaren, AitkenSebastian Vettel title hopes 'more difficult', Lewis Hamilton told to 'not let up' by Wolff, Honda critical of McLaren, plus more.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Lewis Hamilton: F1 driver on going vegan and his fears for the planetLewis Hamilton is aiming to become a vegan in an attempt to pursue the healthiest possible lifestyle and avoid damaging the planet.
- Fernando Alonso: McLaren 'very close' to securing driver for next seasonMcLaren are "very close" to securing star driver Fernando Alonso for next season, says boss Zak Brown.
- When F1's partnerships go 'bang'McLaren's second marriage with Honda has ended in divorce - but it is not the first time an F1 partnership has gone horribly wrong.
- McLaren end Honda partnership and switch to RenaultMcLaren will split with engine partner Honda and switch to Renault as Toro Rosso take Honda power units from 2018.
- Robert Kubica: World champion Nico Rosberg working to help Pole return to F1World champion Nico Rosberg has joined Robert Kubica's management team and is working on securing the Pole a return to Formula 1.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Andrew wanted a remap for his 2005 Mercedes CLK 270 CDi auto it just wasn’t giving him the performance he wanted. Andrew called Peak Performance Tuning to do the job and a couple of hours work saw the car instantly performing much better. Andrew … Continue reading
Steven bought his Mondeo 1.8 tdci a couple of weeks ago. He really wanted the 2.0 model, but got a good deal on this 1.8. As he would have prefered the power of the 2.0 version, he called Peak Performance … Continue reading
Tim recently bought this Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 as his other half liked the look of it, but Tim really wasn’t happy with the performance. A Remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him the extra performance he wanted and now … Continue reading
Daniel wasn’t happy with the performance from his 150hp Vauxhall Astra CDTi, so he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. This engine responds particularly well to remapping and we have seen close to 200hp on the dyno from these. … Continue reading
Jonothan wanted better performance from his Ford Mondeo 2.0tdci (130), so he called Peak Performance Tuning to arrange an ECU Remap. Jonothan was really pleased with the immediate difference the remap made to his Mondeo’s acceleration and pull. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk