- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey says sport has lost gladiatorial edgeFormula 1 has lost its gladiatorial edge with cars having become too easy to drive, says Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey.
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey 'feels responsible' on Ayrton Senna deathAdrian Newey says he feels "responsible" over the death of Ayrton Senna, who was killed at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix in a Williams car he designed.
- Lewis Hamilton tops Abu Dhabi GP second practiceLewis Hamilton heads Sebastian Vettel in second practice at the season-closing Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Formula 1 gossip: Massa, Vettel, Stroll, Honda, Ericsson, Haas, McLaren,Felipe Massa on his retirement, Sebastian Vettel expects improvements, Lance Stroll wants a "team player", Marcus Ericsson worried, plus more.
- Sebastian Vettel tops Abu Dhabi first practiceSebastian Vettel pips Lewis Hamilton to set the fastest time in first practice at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Who will top qualifying? Make your Abu Dhabi GP predictionsAs the lights go out on another Formula 1 season, who will finish on a high at the Yas Marina Circuit? Predict your qualifying top three in Abu Dhabi.
- 'Fired-up' Ferrari have learned from mistakes - VettelSebastian Vettel says he and Ferrari have learned from their mistakes in 2017 but it will be "massively tough" to beat Mercedes next year.
- Robert Kubica to test for Williams with view to Formula 1 returnRobert Kubica will test for Williams in Abu Dhabi after this weekend's season-closing grand prix, as he looks to return to Formula 1 after seven years away.
- 'Relaxed and pristine' Abu Dhabi masks track's failingsAs a facility, it's hard to fault Yas Marina but look past the superficialities and it's all a bit of a let down, writes Andrew Benson
- Felipe Massa set for F1 farewell at Abu Dhabi Grand PrixWhile he may not be among the Formula 1 greats, Felipe Massa can be very proud of a career that has brought highs, lows and plenty of tears.
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey says sport has lost gladiatorial edge
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Andrew wanted a remap for his 2005 Mercedes CLK 270 CDi auto it just wasn’t giving him the performance he wanted. Andrew called Peak Performance Tuning to do the job and a couple of hours work saw the car instantly performing much better. Andrew … Continue reading
Steven bought his Mondeo 1.8 tdci a couple of weeks ago. He really wanted the 2.0 model, but got a good deal on this 1.8. As he would have prefered the power of the 2.0 version, he called Peak Performance … Continue reading
Tim recently bought this Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 as his other half liked the look of it, but Tim really wasn’t happy with the performance. A Remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him the extra performance he wanted and now … Continue reading
Daniel wasn’t happy with the performance from his 150hp Vauxhall Astra CDTi, so he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. This engine responds particularly well to remapping and we have seen close to 200hp on the dyno from these. … Continue reading
Jonothan wanted better performance from his Ford Mondeo 2.0tdci (130), so he called Peak Performance Tuning to arrange an ECU Remap. Jonothan was really pleased with the immediate difference the remap made to his Mondeo’s acceleration and pull. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk