- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title droughtFerrari's new F1 car is a "development of last year's, not a revolution" says team principal Mattia Binotto at its unveiling before the 2019 season.
- Formula 1 2019: New car gallery, plus launch & testing scheduleSee the new-for-2019 F1 cars in our picture gallery, plus keep up to date with the latest car launches and testing schedule.
- F1 gossip: Alonso, Sainz, Racing Point, Stroll, Raikkonen, HamiltonMcLaren yet to decide on Alonso role, Stroll has words for Williams and Alfa Romeo leave it late to finish car for testing, plus more.
- Kimi Raikkonen puts first miles on new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 carKimi Raikkonen puts the first miles on the new Alfa Romeo Formula 1 car at Ferrari's Fiorano track.
- Lando Norris: McLaren driver says he won't be seduced by glamour of F1Rookie driver Lando Norris says he won't be seduced by the party lifestyle of Formula 1 as he prepares for his first season with McLaren.
- McLaren: MCL34 car for 2019 Formula 1 season unveiledMcLaren unveil their car for the 2019 season but team boss Zak Brown says the manufacturer is in a "rebuild process".
- Formula 1 2019: The 20 drivers lining up this yearTwenty drivers, 10 teams, but who is driving for who in 2019 and can anybody stop reigning world champion Lewis Hamilton?
- Formula 1 2019: All you need to know about the teamsBBC Sport profiles the 10 teams contesting the 2019 Formula 1 season, with Mercedes aiming for a sixth successive constructors' title.
- Racing Point team principal wants to take new team to 'very top' of F1The new Racing Point team have set themselves the ambitious target of getting to the "very top" of Formula 1.
- Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered carMax Verstappen drives the initial laps as Red Bull unveil their first Honda-powered car at Silverstone.
- Ferrari hope new SF90 F1 car will end 10-year title drought
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Andrew wanted a remap for his 2005 Mercedes CLK 270 CDi auto it just wasn’t giving him the performance he wanted. Andrew called Peak Performance Tuning to do the job and a couple of hours work saw the car instantly performing much better. Andrew … Continue reading
Steven bought his Mondeo 1.8 tdci a couple of weeks ago. He really wanted the 2.0 model, but got a good deal on this 1.8. As he would have prefered the power of the 2.0 version, he called Peak Performance … Continue reading
Tim recently bought this Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 as his other half liked the look of it, but Tim really wasn’t happy with the performance. A Remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him the extra performance he wanted and now … Continue reading
Daniel wasn’t happy with the performance from his 150hp Vauxhall Astra CDTi, so he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. This engine responds particularly well to remapping and we have seen close to 200hp on the dyno from these. … Continue reading
Jonothan wanted better performance from his Ford Mondeo 2.0tdci (130), so he called Peak Performance Tuning to arrange an ECU Remap. Jonothan was really pleased with the immediate difference the remap made to his Mondeo’s acceleration and pull. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk