- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Red Bull's Verstappen tops second practice at HockenheimMax Verstappen is the surprise pacesetter ahead of the two Mercedes in second practice at the German Grand Prix.
- German Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo edges out Lewis Hamilton in first practiceRed Bull's Daniel Ricciardo beats Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes to fastest time by just 0.004 seconds in first practice at the German Grand Prix.
- German Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo to start last after engine penaltiesRed Bull's Daniel Ricciardo will start Sunday's German Grand Prix from the back of the grid because of engine penalties.
- Valtteri Bottas: Mercedes driver signs one-year contract extensionFinn Valtteri Bottas will stay at Mercedes as Lewis Hamilton's team-mate in 2019 after agreeing a one-year extension.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Miami GP, Stroll, Vettel, LeclercLewis Hamilton turned down an offer from a rival team, Miami decision delayed, plus more.
- German Grand Prix: Sebastian Vettel fears for future of Hockenheim raceSebastian Vettel says he is "afraid" this weekend's German Grand Prix will be the country's last for the foreseeable future.
- Lewis Hamilton's British GP comments 'silly', says Sebastian VettelSebastian Vettel says Lewis Hamilton was "silly" to suggest Kimi Raikkonen deliberately crashed into him at the British Grand Prix.
- Lewis Hamilton: Mercedes driver agrees £40m-a-year deal until 2020Four-time world champion Lewis Hamilton agrees a lucrative deal to stay at Mercedes until the end of 2020.
- German Grand Prix: Pick your top three drivers at HockenheimSebastian Vettel heads to the German Grand Prix with an eight-point lead in the title race - but can he celebrate victory on home soil?
- Formula 1: The tech driving the racesBBC Click gets exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the technology behind F1.
- Red Bull's Verstappen tops second practice at Hockenheim
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Hitesh sold his sporty car in favour of this very practical Audi A4 2.5tdi Avant, but he needed better performance and pulling power for towing. So he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. The A4 now picks up and … Continue reading
We can now offer ECU remapping for the Aston Martin DB9 on a mobile basis. Please contact us for details.
The Viezu V-Box Plug-in Diesel tuning box is now on sale at Peak Performance Tuning. Save £50 off the RRP! Details here http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Two other tuning companies had attempted to remap Cory’s Renault Megane 1.6vvt without success. So Cory called Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could do. It took a while, but in the end we successfully remapped the car and … Continue reading
Andy wanted better performance from his Mercedes Vito 115 2.2d (150hp). He also wanted more pulling power to tow a caravan occasionally. He was busy working on a house belonging to one of his customer’s, so Peak Performance Tuning remapped … Continue reading