- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon PalmerIs Kimi Raikkonen right to stay on in F1 at the expense of a log-jam of younger talent dreaming of a seat on the grid?
- F1 gossip: Brawn, Wehrlein, Wolff, Red BullFerarri's spell "broken" by Mercedes, Wehrlein set for Toro Rosso, FIA to inspect Ferrari's camera device.
- Formula 1's owners sign sponsorship rights deal for in-play bettingFormula 1's owners sign a deal, reportedly worth more than $100m, to sell sponsorship rights to betting companies.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Sebastian Vettel defends Ferrari strategySebastian Vettel defends Ferrari after a strategy call cost him second place in the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Lewis Hamilton wins in Singapore with Sebastian Vettel thirdLewis Hamilton cruises to victory at the Singapore Grand Prix as Sebastian Vettel loses more ground in the title race.
- Singapore GP: Toto Wolff criticises Renault over Esteban Ocon U-turnRenault refuse to comment on swingeing criticisms of their management from Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff.
- Formula 1 reveals 2021 car conceptsFormula 1 reveals plans to improve the quality of racing with a new car design to be introduced in 2021.
- Still in F1? What are the main players of 'crashgate' doing 10 years on?'Crashgate' was one of the biggest scandals in Formula 1 history, but what became of those involved 10 years later?
- Meet Lando Norris - McLaren's new kid on the blockLando Norris will become Britain's youngest F1 driver with McLaren in 2019.
- Jolyon Palmer column: Brilliant Hamilton dragging Mercedes towards titleLewis Hamilton's exemplary drive in Italy could be a season-defining moment, writes BBC F1 analyst Jolyon Palmer.
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon Palmer
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Hitesh sold his sporty car in favour of this very practical Audi A4 2.5tdi Avant, but he needed better performance and pulling power for towing. So he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. The A4 now picks up and … Continue reading
We can now offer ECU remapping for the Aston Martin DB9 on a mobile basis. Please contact us for details.
The Viezu V-Box Plug-in Diesel tuning box is now on sale at Peak Performance Tuning. Save £50 off the RRP! Details here http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Two other tuning companies had attempted to remap Cory’s Renault Megane 1.6vvt without success. So Cory called Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could do. It took a while, but in the end we successfully remapped the car and … Continue reading
Andy wanted better performance from his Mercedes Vito 115 2.2d (150hp). He also wanted more pulling power to tow a caravan occasionally. He was busy working on a house belonging to one of his customer’s, so Peak Performance Tuning remapped … Continue reading