- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1 gossip: Lewis Hamilton returns to social mediaLewis Hamilton returns to social media, Paul di Resta laments Williams exit, plus more.
- Williams name Kubica as reserve driver - seven years after serious crashRobert Kubica is named Williams reserve driver, seven years after suffering life-changing injuries in a crash, as Sergey Sirotkin takes race driver spot.
- Dan Gurney: Pioneering F1 driver dies aged 86Dan Gurney, one of the greatest Formula 1 drivers of the 1960s and the first to spray champagne on the podium, dies aged 86.
- Formula 1 boss keen on staging race in Danish capital Copenhagen by 2020Formula 1 boss Chase Carey has backed plans for a new race in the Danish capital Copenhagen.
- Daniil Kvyat: Red Bull reject joins Ferrari as development driverRed Bull reject Daniil Kvyat has been signed by Ferrari as their development driver.
- Monger training as stunt driverHaving his legs amputated below the knee hasn't stopped Billy Monger getting back in the driving seat.
- Formula 1: Williams finalising Sergey Sirotkin 2018 driveWilliams are closing on a deal to sign Russian Sergey Sirotkin as the final piece of the 2018 grid falls into place.
- Breaking records, brilliant corners & veganism - Hamilton on 2017 changesLewis Hamilton discusses his record-breaking season, becoming the most successful F1 qualifier in history and how he is "done" with eating meat.
- Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'boys don't wear dresses' remarkThe Formula 1 driver appeared to say the boy's outfit makes him "so sad" in an Instagram video.
- 'Vettel in Baku was like Tyson biting Holyfield's ear'2017 saw faster cars, Sebastian Vettel on the edge and a season which had half the overtakes of the last - which is a good thing, apparently.
- Formula 1 gossip: Lewis Hamilton returns to social media
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Hitesh sold his sporty car in favour of this very practical Audi A4 2.5tdi Avant, but he needed better performance and pulling power for towing. So he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. The A4 now picks up and … Continue reading
We can now offer ECU remapping for the Aston Martin DB9 on a mobile basis. Please contact us for details.
The Viezu V-Box Plug-in Diesel tuning box is now on sale at Peak Performance Tuning. Save £50 off the RRP! Details here http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Two other tuning companies had attempted to remap Cory’s Renault Megane 1.6vvt without success. So Cory called Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could do. It took a while, but in the end we successfully remapped the car and … Continue reading
Andy wanted better performance from his Mercedes Vito 115 2.2d (150hp). He also wanted more pulling power to tow a caravan occasionally. He was busy working on a house belonging to one of his customer’s, so Peak Performance Tuning remapped … Continue reading