- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Palmer, Alonso, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Massa, HamiltonLewis Hamilton is "grateful" for Sebastian Vettel's mistakes, McLaren offered Honda sabbatical before split, plus more.
- Notifications, Live Guide, MySport and social media with BBC SportWith latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- Fizz-sprayer or bit-part player - can you pick the podium finishers?As Nico Hulkenberg sets an unwanted F1 record in Singapore, can you work out who did - and didn't - make the podium?
- Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite earthquakeNext month's Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite the earthquake that hit the capital Mexico City on Tuesday.
- Perez donates to Mexico City earthquake fundForce India driver Sergio Perez donates three million pesos (£124,500) to victims of the earthquake in his native Mexico.
- Jim Clark museum given go aheadA funding package is in place for the project celebrating the Scottish two-time Formula One champion.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Hitesh sold his sporty car in favour of this very practical Audi A4 2.5tdi Avant, but he needed better performance and pulling power for towing. So he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. The A4 now picks up and … Continue reading
We can now offer ECU remapping for the Aston Martin DB9 on a mobile basis. Please contact us for details.
The Viezu V-Box Plug-in Diesel tuning box is now on sale at Peak Performance Tuning. Save £50 off the RRP! Details here http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Two other tuning companies had attempted to remap Cory’s Renault Megane 1.6vvt without success. So Cory called Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could do. It took a while, but in the end we successfully remapped the car and … Continue reading
Andy wanted better performance from his Mercedes Vito 115 2.2d (150hp). He also wanted more pulling power to tow a caravan occasionally. He was busy working on a house belonging to one of his customer’s, so Peak Performance Tuning remapped … Continue reading