- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio MarchionneFormula 1 bosses are warned not to "provoke" Ferrari in what promise to be difficult negotiations over the sport's future.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottas, McLaren, Ricciardo, WebberLewis Hamilton set for biggest contract in British sport, Nico Rosberg reveals how to beat the Brit and McLaren put pre-season troubles to bed, plus more.
- Formula 1: Dear F1 - please be more unpredictable in 2018BBC Radio 5 live F1 commentator Jack Nicholls hopes the 2018 Formula 1 season is a little less predictable.
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes chief predicts three-way fight for F1 titleMercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff says he expects the new season to be a "three-way fight" with his team, Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Australian Grand Prix: Who will take the first win of 2018?Pre-season testing is over and the teams are ready for lights out in Australia but who do you think will take the first win?
- Halos, heartbreak & Hamojis: historic season set to begin down underA city pulsating with sporting endeavour raises the curtain on F1 2018 - and could kick-start history for Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel.
- F1 on the BBC: Australian Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the first race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Formula 1: FIA boss Jean Todt responds to halo criticismMotorsport boss Jean Todt hits back at criticism of the new halo head protection device from Toto Wolff, among others.
- Mexico EPrix: Highlights as Daniel Abt gets Audi's first win of Formula E seasonWatch race highlights as Germany's Daniel Abt wins the Mexico EPrix to give Audi their first win of the Formula E season
- Formula 1: Who was your pick for the best-looking car for the 2018 F1 season?The 2018 Formula 1 cars have been revealed but which one did you choose as your favourite? It's time to reveal the results...
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio Marchionne
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Hitesh sold his sporty car in favour of this very practical Audi A4 2.5tdi Avant, but he needed better performance and pulling power for towing. So he called Peak Performance Tuning for a remap. The A4 now picks up and … Continue reading
We can now offer ECU remapping for the Aston Martin DB9 on a mobile basis. Please contact us for details.
The Viezu V-Box Plug-in Diesel tuning box is now on sale at Peak Performance Tuning. Save £50 off the RRP! Details here http://www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk/vbox.html
Two other tuning companies had attempted to remap Cory’s Renault Megane 1.6vvt without success. So Cory called Peak Performance Tuning to see what we could do. It took a while, but in the end we successfully remapped the car and … Continue reading
Andy wanted better performance from his Mercedes Vito 115 2.2d (150hp). He also wanted more pulling power to tow a caravan occasionally. He was busy working on a house belonging to one of his customer’s, so Peak Performance Tuning remapped … Continue reading