- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Palmer, Alonso, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Massa, HamiltonLewis Hamilton is "grateful" for Sebastian Vettel's mistakes, McLaren offered Honda sabbatical before split, plus more.
- Notifications, Live Guide, MySport and social media with BBC SportWith latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- Fizz-sprayer or bit-part player - can you pick the podium finishers?As Nico Hulkenberg sets an unwanted F1 record in Singapore, can you work out who did - and didn't - make the podium?
- Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite earthquakeNext month's Mexican Grand Prix will go ahead as planned despite the earthquake that hit the capital Mexico City on Tuesday.
- Perez donates to Mexico City earthquake fundForce India driver Sergio Perez donates three million pesos (£124,500) to victims of the earthquake in his native Mexico.
- Jim Clark museum given go aheadA funding package is in place for the project celebrating the Scottish two-time Formula One champion.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Monthly Archives: November 2011
After further research and development of our performance tuning maps, we can now add an incredible 54hp and a massive 95nm of torque to the 163hp BMW 320d engine. This obviously completely transforms the performance of the car. Contact us … Continue reading
Diesel costs have barely moved since the first week of September and are close to the all-time peak. Diesel prices are 139.6p per litre on average across the UK. With these high prices, there has never been a better time to … Continue reading
Dave recently bought this Ford Focus 1.6tdci for it’s economy, but wanted better performance. A remap added 25hp to the standard 110hp and 55nm of torque. Dave was very pleased after his test drive. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk