- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GPMcLaren struggle for answers for their ever-decreasing pace, and Charles Leclerc does what all the greats did before him.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, McLaren, Alonso, Leclerc, Perez, HartleyLewis Hamilton calls for races that need more pit stops, McLaren's Eric Boullier not quitting, Charles Leclerc praised, plus more.
- Hamilton on French GP pole in Mercedes one-twoLewis Hamilton wins a battle with Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas for pole position at the first French Grand Prix for 10 years.
- Horner would be 'surprised' if Ricciardo left Red BullRed Bull team boss Christian Horner says he would be "surprised" if Daniel Ricciardo left Red Bull this season.
- Hamilton top as Perez loses wheel at high speedLewis Hamilton fastest in second practice for the French Grand Prix, as Sergio Perez loses a wheel at high speed.
- French GP: How it feels to drive a Formula 1 carIf you were given the chance to drive a Formula 1 car, would you floor it? or stall it?
- How does it feel to drive an F1 car?BBC News reporter Chris Partridge experiences what it takes to drive a Renault F1 car around the Paul Ricard circuit in France.
- Lewis Hamilton fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson crashesLewis Hamilton is fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson suffers a big crash & engine fire.
- Daniel Ricciardo: McLaren in talks with Red Bull driverMcLaren are in talks with Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo about driving for them in Formula 1 next year.
- French Grand Prix: Who will win at Circuit Paul Ricard?The French Grand Prix returns to the F1 calendar after a decade away, so who will be crowned king of Le Castellet?
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GP
Monthly Archives: November 2011
After further research and development of our performance tuning maps, we can now add an incredible 54hp and a massive 95nm of torque to the 163hp BMW 320d engine. This obviously completely transforms the performance of the car. Contact us … Continue reading
Diesel costs have barely moved since the first week of September and are close to the all-time peak. Diesel prices are 139.6p per litre on average across the UK. With these high prices, there has never been a better time to … Continue reading
Dave recently bought this Ford Focus 1.6tdci for it’s economy, but wanted better performance. A remap added 25hp to the standard 110hp and 55nm of torque. Dave was very pleased after his test drive. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk