- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driverBriton Oliver Rowland says he is "immensely proud" as he is named Williams young driver for 2018.
- McLaren: New colour and engine for 2018 F1 seasonMcLaren reveal the car they hope will return them to at least relative competitiveness in the 2018 season.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Vettel, Red Bull, McLaren, Renault, Force IndiaLewis Hamilton is "expecting the worst" from a rivalry with Sebastian Vettel that could deteriorate even further, plus more.
- Jolyon Palmer discusses Formula 1's new 'halo' cockpit protectionJolyon Palmer says the integration of the halo cockpit protection system “is a step too far” for Formula 1.
- World champions Mercedes reveal their new car for 2018Mercedes have unveiled their newest car, the W09. The team hope it can deliver them a record-equalling fifth consecutive world championship double this year.
- Mercedes & Ferrari hope to iron out weaknesses with 2018 carsMercedes and Ferrari unveil their new cars for the 2018 Formula 1 season with high expectations of fighting again for the title.
- Hamilton 'aiming to set new standards' in 2018Lewis Hamilton says he is aiming to set new standards in 2018 as he heads into the new Formula 1 season looking to add to his four titles.
- Toro Rosso: Pierre Gasly has 'great first day' with HondaToro Rosso driver Pierre Gasly says the team had no problems on the first day of running with their 2018 car and new engine partner Honda.
- Formula 1 testing: When testing gets... testingDaniel Ricciardo's crash in the new Red bull at Silverstone reminds us of others who have had a prang, early doors.
- Daniel Ricciardo crashes new Red Bull in first testDaniel Ricciardo crashes Red Bull's new 2018 Formula 1 car during its first test, it has emerged.
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driver
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We remap a lot of Transit van ECUs at Peak Performance Tuning, but this one needed it more than most. Keith is usually carrying around 2 tonnes in the back of his T350 2.4 DDi and sometimes pulls a caravan … Continue reading
These little pocket rockets produce 150hp and 240nm of torque standard, but they have have so much more to give. We offer two different tunes for the Citroen DS3 1.6 Thp. Fast road remap – 180hp/280nm. Motorsport remap – 200hp/311nm. … Continue reading
Viezu recently won the Innovation in Technology Award at the Chamber of Commerce Awards. They were recognised for helping motorists save 50,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions using their tuning/remapping skills. Peak Performance tuning are an approved Viezu dealer. www.peakperformancetuning.co.uk