- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon PalmerIs Kimi Raikkonen right to stay on in F1 at the expense of a log-jam of younger talent dreaming of a seat on the grid?
- F1 gossip: Brawn, Wehrlein, Wolff, Red BullFerarri's spell "broken" by Mercedes, Wehrlein set for Toro Rosso, FIA to inspect Ferrari's camera device.
- Formula 1's owners sign sponsorship rights deal for in-play bettingFormula 1's owners sign a deal, reportedly worth more than $100m, to sell sponsorship rights to betting companies.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Sebastian Vettel defends Ferrari strategySebastian Vettel defends Ferrari after a strategy call cost him second place in the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Lewis Hamilton wins in Singapore with Sebastian Vettel thirdLewis Hamilton cruises to victory at the Singapore Grand Prix as Sebastian Vettel loses more ground in the title race.
- Singapore GP: Toto Wolff criticises Renault over Esteban Ocon U-turnRenault refuse to comment on swingeing criticisms of their management from Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff.
- Formula 1 reveals 2021 car conceptsFormula 1 reveals plans to improve the quality of racing with a new car design to be introduced in 2021.
- Still in F1? What are the main players of 'crashgate' doing 10 years on?'Crashgate' was one of the biggest scandals in Formula 1 history, but what became of those involved 10 years later?
- Meet Lando Norris - McLaren's new kid on the blockLando Norris will become Britain's youngest F1 driver with McLaren in 2019.
- Jolyon Palmer column: Brilliant Hamilton dragging Mercedes towards titleLewis Hamilton's exemplary drive in Italy could be a season-defining moment, writes BBC F1 analyst Jolyon Palmer.
- Formula 1: Is Kimi Raikkonen right to stay in F1? - Jolyon Palmer
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Damon had converted this Defender into an expedition vehicle, but the 2.4 tdci engine was not giving the performance needed. A remap giving gains of 36hp and 75nm of torque made all the difference.
We have remapped many Ford Transits as they are usually very under-powered. This one was the 110hp version, so it didn’t perform too badly in standard tune. But it’s owner Eddie wanted more. A remap from Peak Performance Tuning improved … Continue reading
The owner of this BMW 318d M Sport had downgraded from a car with a bigger engine to improve economy, but was unhappy with the performance he was getting. A performance tune giving gains of 35hp and 70nm of torque … Continue reading
A performance remap for the E46 330d gives very impressive gains of 45hp and 90nm of torque. Steve was very happy after we remapped his cabriolet.
Shaun felt that the lack of throttle response and low-down pull he was getting from his Land Rover Discovery TDV6 was bordering on dangerous. A performance remap giving gains of 36hp and 85nm of torque has made all the difference.