- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Lewis Hamilton: Michael Schumacher's record has never been a targetFive-time world champion Lewis Hamilton says reaching Michael Schumacher's record of seven Formula 1 world titles "has never been on his mind".
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Verstappen, Ocon, Perez, Alonso, FerrariHamilton 'willing' car on, Verstappen goaded by Ocon, and F1 race director dismisses call for rule change.
- Lewis Hamilton would prefer more F1 races at venues with 'real racing history'Lewis Hamilton questions taking the sport to new countries and would like to see more races in places with "real racing history".
- Ocon 'tainted by brainless move' in Brazil - Palmer columnFormer Renault driver Jolyon Palmer on why Esteban Ocon was "plain wrong" in Brazil, and why Max Verstappen should not have been punished.
- Formula E: BBC to broadcast electric road races for first timeThe BBC will show coverage of every ABB FIA Formula E Championship race from December.
- 'We don't want robots in F1' - Red Bull chief defends VerstappenRed Bull team principal Christian Horner defends Max Verstappen after he pushed rival driver Esteban Ocon after the Brazilian GP.
- Writing lines? Litter-picking? What 'public service' could Verstappen do?Max Verstappen must do two days of "public service" after shoving Esteban Ocon at the Brazilian GP - but what could that entail?
- Lewis Hamilton wins after Max Verstappen collides with Esteban Ocon in BrazilLewis Hamilton wins the Brazilian Grand Prix after leader Max Verstappen is shunted off the circuit by backmarker Esteban Ocon.
- Huge tattoos, hair & hope - the Hamilton effectHuge tattoos, Mercedes coloured hair, and kids and pets called Lewis... there are many ways Hamilton fans show their allegiance to F1 world champion.
- Fernando Alonso to return to Indy 500 next yearFernando Alonso is set to return to Indy 500 next year for a second attempt at winning motorsport's informal 'triple crown'.
- Lewis Hamilton: Michael Schumacher's record has never been a target
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Damon had converted this Defender into an expedition vehicle, but the 2.4 tdci engine was not giving the performance needed. A remap giving gains of 36hp and 75nm of torque made all the difference.
We have remapped many Ford Transits as they are usually very under-powered. This one was the 110hp version, so it didn’t perform too badly in standard tune. But it’s owner Eddie wanted more. A remap from Peak Performance Tuning improved … Continue reading
The owner of this BMW 318d M Sport had downgraded from a car with a bigger engine to improve economy, but was unhappy with the performance he was getting. A performance tune giving gains of 35hp and 70nm of torque … Continue reading
A performance remap for the E46 330d gives very impressive gains of 45hp and 90nm of torque. Steve was very happy after we remapped his cabriolet.
Shaun felt that the lack of throttle response and low-down pull he was getting from his Land Rover Discovery TDV6 was bordering on dangerous. A performance remap giving gains of 36hp and 85nm of torque has made all the difference.