- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the EFL Cup third round, the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Honda, McLaren, AitkenSebastian Vettel title hopes 'more difficult', Lewis Hamilton told to 'not let up' by Wolff, Honda critical of McLaren, plus more.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Lewis Hamilton: F1 driver on going vegan and his fears for the planetLewis Hamilton is aiming to become a vegan in an attempt to pursue the healthiest possible lifestyle and avoid damaging the planet.
- Fernando Alonso: McLaren 'very close' to securing driver for next seasonMcLaren are "very close" to securing star driver Fernando Alonso for next season, says boss Zak Brown.
- When F1's partnerships go 'bang'McLaren's second marriage with Honda has ended in divorce - but it is not the first time an F1 partnership has gone horribly wrong.
- McLaren end Honda partnership and switch to RenaultMcLaren will split with engine partner Honda and switch to Renault as Toro Rosso take Honda power units from 2018.
- Robert Kubica: World champion Nico Rosberg working to help Pole return to F1World champion Nico Rosberg has joined Robert Kubica's management team and is working on securing the Pole a return to Formula 1.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Monthly Archives: November 2013
With gains of 50hp and 110nm of torque, there’s no wonder the owner of this lovely Audi Q7 3.0 tdi was over the moon with the remap he received from us.
The BMW 535d makes a lot of sense with it’s sporty performance from the twin turbo diesel engine and very reasonable economy. Our performance remap adds a very healthy 55hp and a massive 130nm of torque, making it a very … Continue reading
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.