- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey says sport has lost gladiatorial edgeFormula 1 has lost its gladiatorial edge with cars having become too easy to drive, says Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey.
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey 'feels responsible' on Ayrton Senna deathAdrian Newey says he feels "responsible" over the death of Ayrton Senna, who was killed at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix in a Williams car he designed.
- Lewis Hamilton tops Abu Dhabi GP second practiceLewis Hamilton heads Sebastian Vettel in second practice at the season-closing Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Formula 1 gossip: Massa, Vettel, Stroll, Honda, Ericsson, Haas, McLaren,Felipe Massa on his retirement, Sebastian Vettel expects improvements, Lance Stroll wants a "team player", Marcus Ericsson worried, plus more.
- Sebastian Vettel tops Abu Dhabi first practiceSebastian Vettel pips Lewis Hamilton to set the fastest time in first practice at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Who will top qualifying? Make your Abu Dhabi GP predictionsAs the lights go out on another Formula 1 season, who will finish on a high at the Yas Marina Circuit? Predict your qualifying top three in Abu Dhabi.
- 'Fired-up' Ferrari have learned from mistakes - VettelSebastian Vettel says he and Ferrari have learned from their mistakes in 2017 but it will be "massively tough" to beat Mercedes next year.
- Robert Kubica to test for Williams with view to Formula 1 returnRobert Kubica will test for Williams in Abu Dhabi after this weekend's season-closing grand prix, as he looks to return to Formula 1 after seven years away.
- 'Relaxed and pristine' Abu Dhabi masks track's failingsAs a facility, it's hard to fault Yas Marina but look past the superficialities and it's all a bit of a let down, writes Andrew Benson
- Felipe Massa set for F1 farewell at Abu Dhabi Grand PrixWhile he may not be among the Formula 1 greats, Felipe Massa can be very proud of a career that has brought highs, lows and plenty of tears.
- Formula 1: Adrian Newey says sport has lost gladiatorial edge
Author Archives: admin
The E90 shape BMW 320d always gets good results from one of our remaps and this one had the EGR function deleted as well (EGR programmed to stay closed, effectively bypassing it). So even smoother and more reduced lag than usual.
The first thing Craig does when he changes his car is get in touch with us to give it a remap as he has seen the benefits in both performance and economy on several of his previous cars. Our remap … Continue reading
Another very happy customer due to the massive gains from a performance remap for the big Audi.
As the owner of this Honda CRV 2.2 I CDTI diesel does a bit of towing, he wanted more power than the stock 138hp, so he came to us for a performance remap. The extra 38hp and 75nm of torque has … Continue reading
This VW Golf GT TDI was already nice and quick with it’s 130 hp 1.9 tdi engine. But with a performance remap giving a solid gain of 38hp, it’s now a real little flying machine
This BMW 335d was a fantastic car in standard form, with plenty of power and very reasonable economy for such a quick car. But as we had remapped Chris’s previous Mercedes, he called to see what we could do and … Continue reading
With gains of 50hp and 110nm of torque, there’s no wonder the owner of this lovely Audi Q7 3.0 tdi was over the moon with the remap he received from us.
The BMW 535d makes a lot of sense with it’s sporty performance from the twin turbo diesel engine and very reasonable economy. Our performance remap adds a very healthy 55hp and a massive 130nm of torque, making it a very … Continue reading
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.