- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GPMcLaren struggle for answers for their ever-decreasing pace, and Charles Leclerc does what all the greats did before him.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, McLaren, Alonso, Leclerc, Perez, HartleyLewis Hamilton calls for races that need more pit stops, McLaren's Eric Boullier not quitting, Charles Leclerc praised, plus more.
- Hamilton on French GP pole in Mercedes one-twoLewis Hamilton wins a battle with Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas for pole position at the first French Grand Prix for 10 years.
- Horner would be 'surprised' if Ricciardo left Red BullRed Bull team boss Christian Horner says he would be "surprised" if Daniel Ricciardo left Red Bull this season.
- Hamilton top as Perez loses wheel at high speedLewis Hamilton fastest in second practice for the French Grand Prix, as Sergio Perez loses a wheel at high speed.
- French GP: How it feels to drive a Formula 1 carIf you were given the chance to drive a Formula 1 car, would you floor it? or stall it?
- How does it feel to drive an F1 car?BBC News reporter Chris Partridge experiences what it takes to drive a Renault F1 car around the Paul Ricard circuit in France.
- Lewis Hamilton fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson crashesLewis Hamilton is fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson suffers a big crash & engine fire.
- Daniel Ricciardo: McLaren in talks with Red Bull driverMcLaren are in talks with Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo about driving for them in Formula 1 next year.
- French Grand Prix: Who will win at Circuit Paul Ricard?The French Grand Prix returns to the F1 calendar after a decade away, so who will be crowned king of Le Castellet?
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GP
Author Archives: admin
The E90 shape BMW 320d always gets good results from one of our remaps and this one had the EGR function deleted as well (EGR programmed to stay closed, effectively bypassing it). So even smoother and more reduced lag than usual.
The first thing Craig does when he changes his car is get in touch with us to give it a remap as he has seen the benefits in both performance and economy on several of his previous cars. Our remap … Continue reading
Another very happy customer due to the massive gains from a performance remap for the big Audi.
As the owner of this Honda CRV 2.2 I CDTI diesel does a bit of towing, he wanted more power than the stock 138hp, so he came to us for a performance remap. The extra 38hp and 75nm of torque has … Continue reading
This VW Golf GT TDI was already nice and quick with it’s 130 hp 1.9 tdi engine. But with a performance remap giving a solid gain of 38hp, it’s now a real little flying machine
This BMW 335d was a fantastic car in standard form, with plenty of power and very reasonable economy for such a quick car. But as we had remapped Chris’s previous Mercedes, he called to see what we could do and … Continue reading
With gains of 50hp and 110nm of torque, there’s no wonder the owner of this lovely Audi Q7 3.0 tdi was over the moon with the remap he received from us.
The BMW 535d makes a lot of sense with it’s sporty performance from the twin turbo diesel engine and very reasonable economy. Our performance remap adds a very healthy 55hp and a massive 130nm of torque, making it a very … Continue reading
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.