- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driverBriton Oliver Rowland says he is "immensely proud" as he is named Williams young driver for 2018.
- McLaren: New colour and engine for 2018 F1 seasonMcLaren reveal the car they hope will return them to at least relative competitiveness in the 2018 season.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Vettel, Red Bull, McLaren, Renault, Force IndiaLewis Hamilton is "expecting the worst" from a rivalry with Sebastian Vettel that could deteriorate even further, plus more.
- Jolyon Palmer discusses Formula 1's new 'halo' cockpit protectionJolyon Palmer says the integration of the halo cockpit protection system “is a step too far” for Formula 1.
- World champions Mercedes reveal their new car for 2018Mercedes have unveiled their newest car, the W09. The team hope it can deliver them a record-equalling fifth consecutive world championship double this year.
- Mercedes & Ferrari hope to iron out weaknesses with 2018 carsMercedes and Ferrari unveil their new cars for the 2018 Formula 1 season with high expectations of fighting again for the title.
- Hamilton 'aiming to set new standards' in 2018Lewis Hamilton says he is aiming to set new standards in 2018 as he heads into the new Formula 1 season looking to add to his four titles.
- Toro Rosso: Pierre Gasly has 'great first day' with HondaToro Rosso driver Pierre Gasly says the team had no problems on the first day of running with their 2018 car and new engine partner Honda.
- Formula 1 testing: When testing gets... testingDaniel Ricciardo's crash in the new Red bull at Silverstone reminds us of others who have had a prang, early doors.
- Daniel Ricciardo crashes new Red Bull in first testDaniel Ricciardo crashes Red Bull's new 2018 Formula 1 car during its first test, it has emerged.
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driver
Category Archives: remapping
The E90 shape BMW 320d always gets good results from one of our remaps and this one had the EGR function deleted as well (EGR programmed to stay closed, effectively bypassing it). So even smoother and more reduced lag than usual.
The first thing Craig does when he changes his car is get in touch with us to give it a remap as he has seen the benefits in both performance and economy on several of his previous cars. Our remap … Continue reading
Another very happy customer due to the massive gains from a performance remap for the big Audi.
As the owner of this Honda CRV 2.2 I CDTI diesel does a bit of towing, he wanted more power than the stock 138hp, so he came to us for a performance remap. The extra 38hp and 75nm of torque has … Continue reading
This BMW 335d was a fantastic car in standard form, with plenty of power and very reasonable economy for such a quick car. But as we had remapped Chris’s previous Mercedes, he called to see what we could do and … Continue reading
With gains of 50hp and 110nm of torque, there’s no wonder the owner of this lovely Audi Q7 3.0 tdi was over the moon with the remap he received from us.
The BMW 535d makes a lot of sense with it’s sporty performance from the twin turbo diesel engine and very reasonable economy. Our performance remap adds a very healthy 55hp and a massive 130nm of torque, making it a very … Continue reading
We remapped Dave’s 2007 Vauxhall Astra VXR recently and he kindly sent the following email. Ive had my remap done for just over a month now and all i can say is wow.. My car was quick before i had … Continue reading
This Audi TT was a nice quick car as standard with it’s 2.0 tfsi engine, but Paul wanted more. The gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque have turned it into a real flying machine!