- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the EFL Cup third round, the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Honda, McLaren, AitkenSebastian Vettel title hopes 'more difficult', Lewis Hamilton told to 'not let up' by Wolff, Honda critical of McLaren, plus more.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Lewis Hamilton: F1 driver on going vegan and his fears for the planetLewis Hamilton is aiming to become a vegan in an attempt to pursue the healthiest possible lifestyle and avoid damaging the planet.
- Fernando Alonso: McLaren 'very close' to securing driver for next seasonMcLaren are "very close" to securing star driver Fernando Alonso for next season, says boss Zak Brown.
- When F1's partnerships go 'bang'McLaren's second marriage with Honda has ended in divorce - but it is not the first time an F1 partnership has gone horribly wrong.
- McLaren end Honda partnership and switch to RenaultMcLaren will split with engine partner Honda and switch to Renault as Toro Rosso take Honda power units from 2018.
- Robert Kubica: World champion Nico Rosberg working to help Pole return to F1World champion Nico Rosberg has joined Robert Kubica's management team and is working on securing the Pole a return to Formula 1.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Category Archives: remapping
The E90 shape BMW 320d always gets good results from one of our remaps and this one had the EGR function deleted as well (EGR programmed to stay closed, effectively bypassing it). So even smoother and more reduced lag than usual.
The first thing Craig does when he changes his car is get in touch with us to give it a remap as he has seen the benefits in both performance and economy on several of his previous cars. Our remap … Continue reading
Another very happy customer due to the massive gains from a performance remap for the big Audi.
As the owner of this Honda CRV 2.2 I CDTI diesel does a bit of towing, he wanted more power than the stock 138hp, so he came to us for a performance remap. The extra 38hp and 75nm of torque has … Continue reading
This BMW 335d was a fantastic car in standard form, with plenty of power and very reasonable economy for such a quick car. But as we had remapped Chris’s previous Mercedes, he called to see what we could do and … Continue reading
With gains of 50hp and 110nm of torque, there’s no wonder the owner of this lovely Audi Q7 3.0 tdi was over the moon with the remap he received from us.
The BMW 535d makes a lot of sense with it’s sporty performance from the twin turbo diesel engine and very reasonable economy. Our performance remap adds a very healthy 55hp and a massive 130nm of torque, making it a very … Continue reading
We remapped Dave’s 2007 Vauxhall Astra VXR recently and he kindly sent the following email. Ive had my remap done for just over a month now and all i can say is wow.. My car was quick before i had … Continue reading
This Audi TT was a nice quick car as standard with it’s 2.0 tfsi engine, but Paul wanted more. The gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque have turned it into a real flying machine!