- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- McLaren announces Bahrain Merida pro cycling partnershipThe McLaren Group says the aim is "to be the best in professional cycling" after signing a deal to become a 50% partner in the Bahrain Merida team.
- Formula E: Felipe Massa says all-electric series 'a lot closer' than F1Felipe Massa says "many drivers" are able to win a race in Formula E compared to his previous career in Formula 1.
- Formula E: Why refreshed and recharged electric racing series is a must watchRefreshed and recharged - Formula E is live on the BBC this season and there are plenty of reasons why it is a must watch.
- Formula 1: Mercedes' Toto Wolff says 2018 was 'most challenging season'This year was Mercedes' "most challenging season", team boss Toto Wolff says after picking up a fifth consecutive Formula 1 constructors' championship trophy.
- F1 quiz: Kimi wins, Putin on the podium & Ricciardo's shoeyThe F1 season had high drama, famous faces and the odd Ricciardo shoey. Take the quiz to see how many highlights you remember.
- Fernando Alonso to use Chevrolet engine in the 2019 Indy 500Fernando Alonso will use a Chevrolet engine for his bid to win the Indianapolis 500 next year, his McLaren team confirms.
- Williams name Nicholas Latifi as 2019 reserve driverCanadian Nicholas Latifi will be reserve driver for Williams in 2019, joining from Force India, where he was development driver.
- Who will be racing in Formula 1 in 2019?Who will be driving for which team in Formula 1 in 2019? BBC Sport takes a look at all the latest driver movements.
- Stroll to join Force India from Williams for 2019Lance Stroll will switch from Williams to Force India for the 2019 season, joining the team his billionaire father helped rescue from administration.
- Alexander Wurz to lead all-female W Series selection programmeEx-Formula 1 driver Alexander Wurz will lead the assessment programme the new all-female W Series will use to select competitors.
- McLaren announces Bahrain Merida pro cycling partnership
Category Archives: remapping
The E90 shape BMW 320d always gets good results from one of our remaps and this one had the EGR function deleted as well (EGR programmed to stay closed, effectively bypassing it). So even smoother and more reduced lag than usual.
The first thing Craig does when he changes his car is get in touch with us to give it a remap as he has seen the benefits in both performance and economy on several of his previous cars. Our remap … Continue reading
Another very happy customer due to the massive gains from a performance remap for the big Audi.
As the owner of this Honda CRV 2.2 I CDTI diesel does a bit of towing, he wanted more power than the stock 138hp, so he came to us for a performance remap. The extra 38hp and 75nm of torque has … Continue reading
This BMW 335d was a fantastic car in standard form, with plenty of power and very reasonable economy for such a quick car. But as we had remapped Chris’s previous Mercedes, he called to see what we could do and … Continue reading
With gains of 50hp and 110nm of torque, there’s no wonder the owner of this lovely Audi Q7 3.0 tdi was over the moon with the remap he received from us.
The BMW 535d makes a lot of sense with it’s sporty performance from the twin turbo diesel engine and very reasonable economy. Our performance remap adds a very healthy 55hp and a massive 130nm of torque, making it a very … Continue reading
We remapped Dave’s 2007 Vauxhall Astra VXR recently and he kindly sent the following email. Ive had my remap done for just over a month now and all i can say is wow.. My car was quick before i had … Continue reading
This Audi TT was a nice quick car as standard with it’s 2.0 tfsi engine, but Paul wanted more. The gains of 40hp and 85nm of torque have turned it into a real flying machine!