- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio MarchionneFormula 1 bosses are warned not to "provoke" Ferrari in what promise to be difficult negotiations over the sport's future.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottas, McLaren, Ricciardo, WebberLewis Hamilton set for biggest contract in British sport, Nico Rosberg reveals how to beat the Brit and McLaren put pre-season troubles to bed, plus more.
- Formula 1: Dear F1 - please be more unpredictable in 2018BBC Radio 5 live F1 commentator Jack Nicholls hopes the 2018 Formula 1 season is a little less predictable.
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes chief predicts three-way fight for F1 titleMercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff says he expects the new season to be a "three-way fight" with his team, Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Australian Grand Prix: Who will take the first win of 2018?Pre-season testing is over and the teams are ready for lights out in Australia but who do you think will take the first win?
- Halos, heartbreak & Hamojis: historic season set to begin down underA city pulsating with sporting endeavour raises the curtain on F1 2018 - and could kick-start history for Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel.
- F1 on the BBC: Australian Grand Prix radio and online coverage detailsFollow the first race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, the BBC Sport website and the app.
- Formula 1: FIA boss Jean Todt responds to halo criticismMotorsport boss Jean Todt hits back at criticism of the new halo head protection device from Toto Wolff, among others.
- Mexico EPrix: Highlights as Daniel Abt gets Audi's first win of Formula E seasonWatch race highlights as Germany's Daniel Abt wins the Mexico EPrix to give Audi their first win of the Formula E season
- Formula 1: Who was your pick for the best-looking car for the 2018 F1 season?The 2018 Formula 1 cars have been revealed but which one did you choose as your favourite? It's time to reveal the results...
- Australian Grand Prix: Mercedes boss Toto Wolff tells F1 bosses not to "mess" with Ferrari's Sergio Marchionne
Category Archives: remapping
We’ve tuned a few Focus STs lately (this latest one in the dark). There’s no wonder with a power gain of up to 50hp from a performance remap alone!
Damon had converted this Defender into an expedition vehicle, but the 2.4 tdci engine was not giving the performance needed. A remap giving gains of 36hp and 75nm of torque made all the difference.
We have remapped many Ford Transits as they are usually very under-powered. This one was the 110hp version, so it didn’t perform too badly in standard tune. But it’s owner Eddie wanted more. A remap from Peak Performance Tuning improved … Continue reading
The owner of this BMW 318d M Sport had downgraded from a car with a bigger engine to improve economy, but was unhappy with the performance he was getting. A performance tune giving gains of 35hp and 70nm of torque … Continue reading
A performance remap for the E46 330d gives very impressive gains of 45hp and 90nm of torque. Steve was very happy after we remapped his cabriolet.
Shaun felt that the lack of throttle response and low-down pull he was getting from his Land Rover Discovery TDV6 was bordering on dangerous. A performance remap giving gains of 36hp and 85nm of torque has made all the difference.
We’ve remapped a few Transporters recently. These three are all have the 2.5tdi engine. One of the owners had his van remapped by another (cheap) company, but had to have it removed as it caused loads of smoke from the … Continue reading
We love tuning Porsches at Peak Performance Tuning and our stock performance remap produces a nice gain of 50hp from the 997 Porsche turbo engine. But Mike wanted an all-out power/performance tune for his car and this gives a massive … Continue reading
We have been remapping the Ford Focus ST for quite some time now by removing the ECU from the car, but due to technology developments, we are now able to remap the ECU through the car’s on board diagnostic port without … Continue reading