- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GPMcLaren struggle for answers for their ever-decreasing pace, and Charles Leclerc does what all the greats did before him.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, McLaren, Alonso, Leclerc, Perez, HartleyLewis Hamilton calls for races that need more pit stops, McLaren's Eric Boullier not quitting, Charles Leclerc praised, plus more.
- Hamilton on French GP pole in Mercedes one-twoLewis Hamilton wins a battle with Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas for pole position at the first French Grand Prix for 10 years.
- Horner would be 'surprised' if Ricciardo left Red BullRed Bull team boss Christian Horner says he would be "surprised" if Daniel Ricciardo left Red Bull this season.
- Hamilton top as Perez loses wheel at high speedLewis Hamilton fastest in second practice for the French Grand Prix, as Sergio Perez loses a wheel at high speed.
- French GP: How it feels to drive a Formula 1 carIf you were given the chance to drive a Formula 1 car, would you floor it? or stall it?
- How does it feel to drive an F1 car?BBC News reporter Chris Partridge experiences what it takes to drive a Renault F1 car around the Paul Ricard circuit in France.
- Lewis Hamilton fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson crashesLewis Hamilton is fastest in French GP practice as Marcus Ericsson suffers a big crash & engine fire.
- Daniel Ricciardo: McLaren in talks with Red Bull driverMcLaren are in talks with Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo about driving for them in Formula 1 next year.
- French Grand Prix: Who will win at Circuit Paul Ricard?The French Grand Prix returns to the F1 calendar after a decade away, so who will be crowned king of Le Castellet?
- McLaren in crisis & a new F1 star: All you need to know about the French GP
Category Archives: remapping
We’ve tuned a few Focus STs lately (this latest one in the dark). There’s no wonder with a power gain of up to 50hp from a performance remap alone!
Damon had converted this Defender into an expedition vehicle, but the 2.4 tdci engine was not giving the performance needed. A remap giving gains of 36hp and 75nm of torque made all the difference.
We have remapped many Ford Transits as they are usually very under-powered. This one was the 110hp version, so it didn’t perform too badly in standard tune. But it’s owner Eddie wanted more. A remap from Peak Performance Tuning improved … Continue reading
The owner of this BMW 318d M Sport had downgraded from a car with a bigger engine to improve economy, but was unhappy with the performance he was getting. A performance tune giving gains of 35hp and 70nm of torque … Continue reading
A performance remap for the E46 330d gives very impressive gains of 45hp and 90nm of torque. Steve was very happy after we remapped his cabriolet.
Shaun felt that the lack of throttle response and low-down pull he was getting from his Land Rover Discovery TDV6 was bordering on dangerous. A performance remap giving gains of 36hp and 85nm of torque has made all the difference.
We’ve remapped a few Transporters recently. These three are all have the 2.5tdi engine. One of the owners had his van remapped by another (cheap) company, but had to have it removed as it caused loads of smoke from the … Continue reading
We love tuning Porsches at Peak Performance Tuning and our stock performance remap produces a nice gain of 50hp from the 997 Porsche turbo engine. But Mike wanted an all-out power/performance tune for his car and this gives a massive … Continue reading
We have been remapping the Ford Focus ST for quite some time now by removing the ECU from the car, but due to technology developments, we are now able to remap the ECU through the car’s on board diagnostic port without … Continue reading