- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driverBriton Oliver Rowland says he is "immensely proud" as he is named Williams young driver for 2018.
- McLaren: New colour and engine for 2018 F1 seasonMcLaren reveal the car they hope will return them to at least relative competitiveness in the 2018 season.
- F1 gossip: Hamilton, Vettel, Red Bull, McLaren, Renault, Force IndiaLewis Hamilton is "expecting the worst" from a rivalry with Sebastian Vettel that could deteriorate even further, plus more.
- Jolyon Palmer discusses Formula 1's new 'halo' cockpit protectionJolyon Palmer says the integration of the halo cockpit protection system “is a step too far” for Formula 1.
- World champions Mercedes reveal their new car for 2018Mercedes have unveiled their newest car, the W09. The team hope it can deliver them a record-equalling fifth consecutive world championship double this year.
- Mercedes & Ferrari hope to iron out weaknesses with 2018 carsMercedes and Ferrari unveil their new cars for the 2018 Formula 1 season with high expectations of fighting again for the title.
- Hamilton 'aiming to set new standards' in 2018Lewis Hamilton says he is aiming to set new standards in 2018 as he heads into the new Formula 1 season looking to add to his four titles.
- Toro Rosso: Pierre Gasly has 'great first day' with HondaToro Rosso driver Pierre Gasly says the team had no problems on the first day of running with their 2018 car and new engine partner Honda.
- Formula 1 testing: When testing gets... testingDaniel Ricciardo's crash in the new Red bull at Silverstone reminds us of others who have had a prang, early doors.
- Daniel Ricciardo crashes new Red Bull in first testDaniel Ricciardo crashes Red Bull's new 2018 Formula 1 car during its first test, it has emerged.
- Britain's Rowland to be Williams young driver
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This VW Golf GT TDI was already nice and quick with it’s 130 hp 1.9 tdi engine. But with a performance remap giving a solid gain of 38hp, it’s now a real little flying machine
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.
This latest VW Transporter to get a remap from Peak Performance Tuning was the 1.9tdi 104hp version (very underpowered, especially as this particular one has all the extra weight from being converted into a camper). A performance remap has made … Continue reading
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading