- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes the EFL Cup third round, the return of the Women's Super League and cycling's Road World Championships.
- Formula 1 gossip: Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Honda, McLaren, AitkenSebastian Vettel title hopes 'more difficult', Lewis Hamilton told to 'not let up' by Wolff, Honda critical of McLaren, plus more.
- Lewis Hamilton surprised at 'crazy' Singapore Grand Prix winLewis Hamilton says he is struggling to believe his victory in a "crazy" Singapore Grand Prix that put him in control of the title race.
- Singapore Grand Prix: Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for crashRed Bull's Max Verstappen blames Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel for the first-lap crash that took three cars out of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Hamilton wins after both Ferraris crash outLewis Hamilton wins the Singapore Grand Prix and take a stranglehold on the title as rival Sebastian Vettel crashes out.
- Lewis Hamilton: F1 driver on going vegan and his fears for the planetLewis Hamilton is aiming to become a vegan in an attempt to pursue the healthiest possible lifestyle and avoid damaging the planet.
- Fernando Alonso: McLaren 'very close' to securing driver for next seasonMcLaren are "very close" to securing star driver Fernando Alonso for next season, says boss Zak Brown.
- When F1's partnerships go 'bang'McLaren's second marriage with Honda has ended in divorce - but it is not the first time an F1 partnership has gone horribly wrong.
- McLaren end Honda partnership and switch to RenaultMcLaren will split with engine partner Honda and switch to Renault as Toro Rosso take Honda power units from 2018.
- Robert Kubica: World champion Nico Rosberg working to help Pole return to F1World champion Nico Rosberg has joined Robert Kubica's management team and is working on securing the Pole a return to Formula 1.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This VW Golf GT TDI was already nice and quick with it’s 130 hp 1.9 tdi engine. But with a performance remap giving a solid gain of 38hp, it’s now a real little flying machine
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.
This latest VW Transporter to get a remap from Peak Performance Tuning was the 1.9tdi 104hp version (very underpowered, especially as this particular one has all the extra weight from being converted into a camper). A performance remap has made … Continue reading
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading