- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force IndiaSebastian Vettel frustrated, Valterri Bottas blames tyres, Lewis Hamilton puzzled, Lance Stroll could test for Force India, plus more.
- Formula 1 on the BBC: Mexican Grand Prix radio & online coverage detailsFollow the 19th race of the 2018 Formula 1 season across BBC Radio 5 live, 5 live sports extra and the BBC Sport website and app.
- Lewis Hamilton must wait for fifth world title as Kimi Raikkonen wins in United StatesLewis Hamilton's wait for a fifth world title goes on as Kimi Raikkonen wins the United States Grand Prix.
- Formula 1: Austin GP lap with Williams' new driver George RussellWilliams' new driver George Russell drives BBC reporter Andrew Benson round a lap of the Circuit of the Americas which hosts Sunday's Austin GP.
- United States Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton on pole positionLewis Hamilton starts the US Grand Prix on pole position as he seeks to take the final step towards wrapping up a fifth world title.
- US Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton is in Formula 1's top five, says Fernando AlonsoFour-time world champion Lewis Hamilton is one of the five greatest champions in Formula 1 history, says Fernando Alonso.
- Mick Schumacher wins Formula 3 European titleMick Schumacher, the son of seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael, says winning the Formula 3 European title "means everything".
- German GP included in confirmed 2019 calendarThe 2019 Formula 1 season will finish in December, and the German Grand Prix is included on the calendar.
- Formula 1: George Russell joins Williams to become third British driver in 2019Twenty-year-old George Russell will become the third British driver in Formula 1 next year after signing to race for Williams.
- Formula 1: How would the championship standings look without the errors?The errors made by Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari have been a defining story of the season, but where would they and Mercedes be without the mistakes?
- F1 gossip: Vettel, Ferrari, Bottas, Hamilton, Mercedes, Stroll, Force India
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This VW Golf GT TDI was already nice and quick with it’s 130 hp 1.9 tdi engine. But with a performance remap giving a solid gain of 38hp, it’s now a real little flying machine
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.
This latest VW Transporter to get a remap from Peak Performance Tuning was the 1.9tdi 104hp version (very underpowered, especially as this particular one has all the extra weight from being converted into a camper). A performance remap has made … Continue reading
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading