- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Norris, 18, to drive in first practice for McLaren in BelgiumBritish teenager Lando Norris will make his Friday practice debut for McLaren at this week's Belgium Grand Prix.
- Gasly to replace Ricciardo at Red Bull for 2019French driver Pierre Gasly will replace the departing Daniel Ricciardo at Red Bull next season.
- Button predicts Alonso return in 2020 - gossipJenson Button predicts a return to F1 for Fernando Alonso, Max Verstappen backs esports for drivers, plus more.
- Fernando Alonso: There are 'bigger challenges' than Formula 1 can offer meTwo-time world champion Fernando Alonso says there are "bigger challenges" than Formula 1.
- McLaren: Carlos Sainz to replace Fernando Alonso from 2019Carlos Sainz signs a multi-year deal to replace fellow Spaniard Fernando Alonso at McLaren from 2019, the team confirm.
- How does Alonso compare to the F1 greats?As two-time world champion Fernando Alonso announces he will not be racing in Formula 1 in 2019, BBC Sport looks at how he compares to the greats.
- McLaren's Alonso to retire from F1 at end of seasonSpanish two-time world champion Fernando Alonso announces he is to retire from Formula 1 at the end of the season.
- Notifications, Live Guide, MySport and social media with BBC SportWith latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- 'I was pretty oblivious to being the only female on the grid'Jamie Chadwick says her British Formula 3 win shows it is still "a male dominated sport" and there needs to be a "step forward" to get more women involved.
- Bust-ups, pile-ups & carnage on the track - why Spa '98 was so incredibleA 13-car pile-up, driver bust-ups, spectacular crashes and an underdog team winning - the 1998 Belgian GP is one of the most incredible in history.
- Norris, 18, to drive in first practice for McLaren in Belgium
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This VW Golf GT TDI was already nice and quick with it’s 130 hp 1.9 tdi engine. But with a performance remap giving a solid gain of 38hp, it’s now a real little flying machine
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.
This latest VW Transporter to get a remap from Peak Performance Tuning was the 1.9tdi 104hp version (very underpowered, especially as this particular one has all the extra weight from being converted into a camper). A performance remap has made … Continue reading
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading