- November 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Formula 1 2019: Car launch & testing scheduleYour guide to the key dates for pre-season car launches and testing for the 2019 Formula 1 season.
- Niki Lauda: Former F1 world champion released from hospital after lung problemsThree-time Formula 1 world champion Niki Lauda is released from a Vienna hospital after treatment for influenza.
- Schumacher Jr joins Ferrari driver academyMick Schumacher, son of seven-time champion Michael, has joined the Ferrari driver academy, sources close to the team say.
- Verstappen handed 'public service' punishment for shoving OconMax Verstappen will serve part of his "public service" punishment "as an observer to the stewards" at Saturday's Formula E race in Marrakesh.
- Andreas Seidl: McLaren appoint German as new boss of Formula 1 teamMcLaren appoint Andreas Seidl as the new managing director of their Formula 1 team - although he does not yet have a specific start date.
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto replaces Maurizio Arrivabene as team principalMaurizio Arrivabene is replaced as Ferrari team principal by former technical boss Mattia Binotto.
- 'Schumacher's legacy will last forever' - tributes to F1 legend on 50th birthdayF1 legend Michael Schumacher's "life and legacy will last forever" says Lewis Hamilton, as tributes are paid to the seven-time world champion on his 50th birthday.
- Schumacher at 50: Remembering his record-breaking and sometimes controversial careerBBC Sport's chief F1 writer Andrew Benson reflects on the career of Michael Schumacher, one of the greatest drivers of all time, as he turns 50
- 2019 Formula 1 calendarDates and venues for the 2019 Formula 1 season.
- Family to celebrate Schumacher's 'victories and records' on 50th birthdayThe family of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher say they will celebrate his "victories and records" when he turns 50 on Thursday.
- Formula 1 2019: Car launch & testing schedule
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This VW Golf GT TDI was already nice and quick with it’s 130 hp 1.9 tdi engine. But with a performance remap giving a solid gain of 38hp, it’s now a real little flying machine
Already a very quick car for it’s size/weight, but David was amazed by the difference a performance remap made to the performance of his E70 BMW X5 3.0sd.
This latest VW Transporter to get a remap from Peak Performance Tuning was the 1.9tdi 104hp version (very underpowered, especially as this particular one has all the extra weight from being converted into a camper). A performance remap has made … Continue reading
Viezu remapped this Zafira VXR yesterday. It was running at 187bhp stock (a little short of the manufacturers quoted figure). But now it produces 238bhp a fantastic gain of 51bhp. Peak Performance Tuning is an approved Viezu dealer, so contact us … Continue reading
Andy had recently bought this lovely 318d M-Sport, but he wanted better power and response with better fuel economy too. So he call Peak Performance Tuning for a remap to give a blend of better perofrmance and economy. Andy was … Continue reading
Mr Jenkins wanted improved performance and better throttle response in particular from his Jaguar. And a remap from Peak Performance Tuning gave him exactly what he wanted. After his test drive, Mr Jenkins had a huge smile on his face and commented … Continue reading
We recently fitted an ECU chip to this Mk4 VW Golf GTi 1.8 turbo. It is a slightly too early model for a remap through the on board diagnostic (OBD) port, so the ECU had to be removed and the … Continue reading